For the Drum N Bass heads

Talk about anything you want here.
AsToRoTh

m8 of mine is pretty nimble on the 1s and 2s so if any of you are into a bit of DnB check the mixes out posted HERE

(You may need to register.. if thats the case let me know and Ill post direct links)....
Alls I ask is if you dl and listen to the mixes please post feedback either here or on the forums linked above. M8 is desperate to get feedback from "outsiders" rather than ppl he knows.

Btw (still slightly on topic) for those of you who have played my map DM-[EVO]-FullMetalRacket the tune in that one is my own work on Sony Acid Pro ;)
***Someone stole my sig***
{ESC}Myth
ESC Member

AsToRoTh wrote:m8 of mine is pretty nimble on the 1s and 2s so if any of you are into a bit of DnB check the mixes out posted HERE

(You may need to register.. if thats the case let me know and Ill post direct links)....
Alls I ask is if you dl and listen to the mixes please post feedback either here or on the forums linked above. M8 is desperate to get feedback from "outsiders" rather than ppl he knows.

Btw (still slightly on topic) for those of you who have played my map DM-[EVO]-FullMetalRacket the tune in that one is my own work on Sony Acid Pro ;)
hey, I'ma hafta check these out. while not a big DnB fan i do like most EBM to some degree, and i dabble a bit myself though i'm workin with MMM atm due to cost difference lol
I'll get some feedback up for your bud soon as i get some freetime
I Will find you.

*NEW* Blog about and for gaming and related topics.

http://jaded-gamer-skyydragonn.blogspot.com/
AsToRoTh

Cheers bud... much appreciated... save me listening to him moan that over 100 ppl have dld them and hes had no replies LoL.... hes giving me more of a headache than when I listen to him spinning them black plastic thingies heheh.
***Someone stole my sig***