A Day Or Two...

Talk about anything you want here.
Sgt_Mac

OK, So.. I will not be using my laptop for gaming anymore as it cannot handle it. So, what I am doing is slightly rebuilding my desktop. its a Compaq Presario SR2170NX. Nothing major, but, I got it for free. I just got another gig of ram for it, so its at 2GB of ram, and I am going to get a new video card this Friday. Gonna cost about $300 in extra parts to boost it up.. After that, have mercy on all your souls, cause Mac is back and on a mission... capture the very soulds of the twirps that have killed me over the past many games.

OH, BTW... THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR ALLOWING ME TO BE IN THE BEST FAMILY OF ALL TIME! I WONT LET YOU ALL DOWN AND JUST WAIT A DAY OR TWO AND I WILL BE READY TO FIGHT AGAIN.. P.S. I GET COD4 ON FRIDAY ALSO, AND HOPE IT RUNS ON THIS PC. LOL
{ESC}Lager
Administrator

Good to hear Sarge !!!!! Hope to see you back soon !!!!
Sgt_Mac

Thanks buddy. BTW, does anyone know if the COD4 game play for PC is anything liek the 360? If so, like, the guns and what not, PRAY TO GOD, I dont get the G3 and Red Dot. LOL. Or The MP5 and Red Dot
HAHA.

FRAG YOU ALL SOON
Sgt_Mac

ALSO, What are the Specs needed for COD4
Admin

There is a link you can run to see if your comp will work with it,,I dont have it,,it may be posted in the COD4 section. Run it before you buy it!!!!!
{ESC}Damiun
ESC Member

Ahhhh Can You Run It? lol I love that site. And yes pc version is much like the 360 version but without the joysticks and 10 year olds that mouth and curse worse than I do :) :)
Sgt_Mac

OMFG, I hate those 10 year old *****S!!!!! THEY ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF ME. I cussed one out so bad I seriously thought he was gonna cry. Him and his "lalalalalalalaalalalal you suck i just killed you lalalalalalalallala.." over and over again... I swear, I like my G3 or MP5 and RED DOT, teaches their ass a lesson.
Sgt_Mac

WONT BE BACK TILL I GET THIS RUNTIME ERROR FIXED. =[ SORRY ALL.
MikZzona
ESC Member

{ESC}Thumper wrote:try this {ESG}Sgt_Mac
O_o ?? :willynilly:
{ESC}Destroyer
ESC Member

oops was a mistake from me

:doh:
Last edited by {ESC}Destroyer on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Don't make me destroy you"