im creating a website....

Talk about anything you want here.
Auzzy2008

k well i was able to add some stuff hope you dont mind if i provide a direction link to help you guys get new ppl on here if my website becomes populated lol. umm added a new header no long editboard.com its a sig remake of claughtons lol i added the reaper and took out claughton lol (sorry claughton) I wanted to make sure that was alright that i added you guys to the forums and the elite sniper corps thing at the top to the forum with it :') im starting to get it but the skins thing is very hard every time i change it the text is then un readable... any suggestions??
here is the link to the site: http://clansarewe.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Auzzy2008

well the text under forums every time i change the skin becomes white idk what text it is ive tried alot and nothing works.... any idea what it might be called??
Auzzy2008

its not locked but every time i change the skin the text goes white and every thing about text i change to the color to see if it affects it and it dont im not for sure i guess i will keep it as it is. but thanks for the help
Auzzy2008

hmm well no i didnt refresh it but hmm i will give it a look thanks :-)
Auzzy2008

Ya i think i found what it was it was link color i turned it blue for now gonna try some new skins and thumper thanks for all the help i see you registered