[PSI]'s ~Necromancer~ and Viol8r are happy to announce......

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Myth
ESC Member

Big grats to your family =)
A baby couldn't ask for a better family!

Good luck, and i demand more pic's soon :p
I Will find you.

*NEW* Blog about and for gaming and related topics.

http://jaded-gamer-skyydragonn.blogspot.com/
No_Mercy

Congrats and good luck :bravo: :bravo:
{ESC}BrassMonkey
ESC Member

W O W! Congratulations!!! Great News!!! You are blessed. I hope you feel better very soon!
{ESC}Sneek
ESC Member

Awwww im happy for you :) :bravo2:
[RGS]tmdevildogs

Congrats
{ESC}~Necromancer~

Thank you all!!!! We are truly blessed for our newest little one. We went to his Dr. yesterday and he is up to 4 lbs 15 oz....I think as of today we might have just hit that 5 lb mark. He has another appt. next Fri. so we're hoping that he will be over that 5 lb mark.

No you guys we did not name him after Doc but Doc was the only ESC member that did know what his name was. Vio and I had a real hard time coming up with 1st names since we've had his middle name ever since we found out he was a boy. His middle name is after Vio's best friend who has done so much for us over the years. Gavin was the only name I could come up with that Vio said was a possibility because all the other 50 names I came up with he didn't like and the 3 he came up with I didn't like. We didn't find out what Doc's real name was until after we decided what to name him.

Anyway, as you can see I'm busy most of the time taking care of a new little one and helping Vio with the bigger kids (yes I said helping....I still can't move around very well). I don't get online much either. I'm missing playing UT and haven't been able to play at all since I came home; I'm either feeding baby or sleeping.

Well I need to go now because my baby shower is today and I need to bathe and primp to look presentable.
{ESC}Doc Gavage
ESC Member

R/L comes first Necky

sure you and violator doing a great job

gav

Dont mess withe the best because the best don't mess

Dead_Edd

I DONT KNOW WHAT IT LIKE TO HAVE KIDS CUS IM ONLY 13 BUT YER CONGRATS TO YA!!!
:bravo: