Players you most hate to get froze by

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Doc Gavage
ESC Member

Please add your own names

It used to be be zerocool because of our local rivalry but since he does not play much anymore it is probably sf2YAHOOse ,the other day i was losing about 0-10 to him on a personnel score i just could not get a freeze on him until about 4 maps later and it was driving me up the wall.No offence because he is a very good player.

and of couse it goes without saying MIKEY. lol

DOC
:chaingun: :chaingun: :chaingun: :chaingun: :chaingun: :chaingun: :chaingun: :chaingun: :chaingun: :chaingun: :chaingun:

Dont mess withe the best because the best don't mess

Admin

Yes yahoo is my big one,, but if BlindViper is on then he is number one for me!!hehehehe
MikZzona
ESC Member

Doc ! Just hate it when you freeze me ! And since it happens quite all the time...

Snow is a nasty one as well, I got to say...! :boom:
s2f|Yahoo.se

hehehe and my nemesis is a little fluffy white furrball named {ESC}bunny! :)

*** EDIT ***

I just saw i missread the topic, i thought it was who had frozen you the most, wich is Bunny. I really dont hate anyone since i dont get frozen that often! HAHAHAHAHA! j/k

*** EDIT 2 ***

Tho when i do get frozen i stay like an icecube quite long since i have a tedency to go where the rest aint following! :mrgreen:
TunnelRat
ESC Member

for me its "everyone"

:Gleedox: :36_11_23:
{ESC}Jax's
ESC Member

That's not always true Yahoo, because when you get to those spots it's to thaw me. lol
Admin

Tho when i do get frozen i stay like an icecube quite long since i have a tedency to go where the rest aint following! :mrgreen:[/quote]

we call that the JAX syndrome!!!!!hahahahaha
{ESC}Bunny
Server Admin

I hate to get frozen by anyone! LOL But if I had to pick, it would be yahoo. Can't seem to get my bead on that sucker before he's already frozen me! Speed and reflex of a dang cat! Change your name to cat, Yahoo! But then, there's Lager and his stealthy approaches, Chief and his post freeze taunts on TS (which I do enjoy), and then there's Gothic...oh Gothic Gothic Gothic. Her daddy owns a grenade factory. I don't see her most of the time when she freezes me. Just a cold, anonymous KABOOM! Willhois...another cat. My bullets seem to warp around him. All I know is if these maniacs are all on one opposing team, I best sit out till the next map. I know there are other great players whom I haven't named, but these are the most consistent bringers of my agony.
_|_
Topdog

When you get frozen as often as I do, by as many people as I do, it no longer matters. I enjoy seeing the world through a red or blue haze, apparently. But if I had to say, Yahoo will have me shot before I can even think about pulling the trigger. That is annoying. But so is Lager when I get the jump on him and then it doesn't freeze him and he turns around and gets me.
TunnelRat
ESC Member

True Dat Thumper. lol

Although I find it quite an honor to be frozen by gothic. cause usually its two others beside me that got exploded by the same nade. :party: