Hey Hey

Talk about anything you want here.
SuckBoy

Hello all. Kinda out and about and thought I'd see how some of my OLD friends are. See who remembers me...
{ESC}Trippin
ESC Member

is that you chris??????????????????

:UNDER:
SuckBoy

The one and only Colin. Often imitated, never duplicated. Howz it goin? Longggggg time no see huh?
Hey Thump. Thought I'd been forgotten. ;)
{ESC}Trippin
ESC Member

yeah im guessing 3 years, so what ya doing gaming again or has the mrs stopped wanting sex and your looking for killerbot to supplement your needs. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
SuckBoy

LOL! You or him... doesnt matter to me. Although if memory serves, he can get quite jealous. I havent played a game of any kind in about 4 months. But I'm thinkin of gettin back in. What are you guyz playin now? I was stuck on WoW for about 2 1/2 years. It got old... fast. but a couple of my friends play modern warfare, I think thats what it is.

I can send you a couple photos of the speedo if you like Thump. Well on second thought... I remember the last time you were found with pics of a less than, sutable nature. And I don't think we need to revisit that. :TWOFINGERS:
{ESC}Trippin
ESC Member

[quote="Suckboy"]I havent played a game of any kind in about 4 months. But I'm thinkin of gettin back in. [quote]

thinkin.....you mean you havent asked wifey if you can get a new game yet?..............well we play cod4 mostly thats cod modern warfare 1 not 2 we boycotted that one and some of us are getting into battlefield bad company 2 which has just come out and seems to be a good replacement for cod4 but thats just my opinion.

anyway dont think about it just do it ya fag.
SuckBoy

What are some of the system requirements for battlefield bad company 2?
I have a XPS laptop with :
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T9300 @ 2.50GHz
3.0 GB of RAM
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit
Dual NVIDIA GeForce 8700M GT's

Speakin of wives... howz yurz :1024: and my kids?
{ESC}Trippin
ESC Member

that should run it just fine chris but dont quote me on that wait till someone with a bit more geekiness comes along.

and wifey and yer damn kids are bleeding me dry as per usual, but at least they get to be around a real man.........cue killerbot................................. :popcorn:
SuckBoy

Im beatin him this one fo sho... Here ya go.....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: lol

What happened to BIA? Chop and DM? They still alive and kickin?
{ESC}Lager
Administrator

Hi Suckboy

It's be along time but it's great to see you again!!! I hope your doing well.

Welcome to our little piece of the web.

:cheers: