Scrim with 8th clan

Talk about anything you want here.
Admin

I dont know how you guys play with high pings,,i jump around so much and bounce into the walls!!LOLOLOL
ZeWolf5

Well. The server is up and running a freezetag on stock maps. The settings are as close to the ESC settings as I have been able to make them.

Just do a connect to "halsvik.net" (default port).

/connect halsvik.net

And tell me your pings. :cheers:
{ESC}Lager
Administrator

I just connected with a ping of 155.

Thats not too bad.
ZeWolf5

I got the server up and running with the help of Lagers settings. So the scrim server should be more or less identical to yours.

Can you live with a ping of 155, BlackRose? :-)

My typical ping is around 140-150 to your server and I don't have problems freezing anyone. It MIGHT give me an edge with lower ping tho (since its a server in my backroom I have a nice ping of 10 to it). Hehehe. The line should suffice as I have a 26/4Mbit line. But I am not on the "main highway". That is why I wondered what ping people gets. Baron and Magnoos that are locally got a ping of 80 and 60 respectively.

Feel free to just test out the server, see if its laggy or fully playable. Years ago with a different ISP and different server specs I heard complaints about lagging (CoD2 server). So I hope my current settings should be OK. CPU load is only max 10% on the server so its good enough.

Man I love HYPER-V. Even got a local WOW server for the kids on it. (uses only 1% cpu)