Zander being in freezetag....

Talk about anything you want here.
P!MP

:ban: Im not sure but i do recall bunny banning Zander when i was on the server one day last week and today i was on playin and Zander comes in. Not sure if it was a perm ban or just a temp ban but he is back and i was just letting whom it may concern know i have a screen shot of him as well

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a311/ ... Zander.png
{ESC}Tater-Salad
Administrator

Zander is a child of a friend of the clan. All has been settled and Zander is welcome to come play. Thanks for helping though.
Admin

He was banned from the zombie server
{ESC}Bunny
Server Admin

Actually Rose, I banned him in FT server. And yeah, sorry for the confusion Pimp. As Tater has stated above, he's a 6 year old child of a friend. He didn't know how to read that fast or was unaware of chat in game. And of course I was unaware of who he was. Anyways, it's been cleared up and he's been unbanned. Just give him a break if he breaks a few rules in the server...he is after-all, 6 years old.
{ESC}Azvrel
ESC Member

6 six the child they must understand me at six years I was playing games too violent for Mario Bros. and Pac Man was terrifying little off topic ... ... This is the reason that you need to have good language otherwise the quick 6 years we will begin copying the adults who give bad example, he deserves a place in spite of this server is they need an early age to all!
{ESC}Bunny
Server Admin

exactly Azvrel! But since he couldn't read my warnings, hopefully he won't read the cursing as well....LOL!

:)
P!MP

hey thanks for letting me know and i was only letting people know. and yes hopfully he dont pick up on the bad lang i know my daughte is almost and has picked p he B*tch word already....but hasn't said it since we explain its bad to say. thanks all
Admin

there is a ban in the forums for a zander in zombies,,,

anywho,,6 is to young in my opinion to be playing this game