Be careful in the midwest

Talk about anything you want here.
*Mama*
Administrator

{ESC}Irish687
ESC Member

Amen, that crap is heading my way. Sent my girlfriend out to get the essentials, vodka tequilla & maybe bread.
{ESC}Scorpion
ESC Member

yeah its knocking at my door right now.
{ESC}Sniperchic
ESC Member

getting really nasty here.. just remember you can get a new job and you can buy a new car, but your lifwe is priceless.... DONT RISK IT!!!!! Stay home
~Destiny is an undeniable future, Fate is an inevitable end~
DarkWhisper

We have 3-4 foot drifts across the driveway alone! YoMama has been to my house. She knows how far out in BFE I live!!
DarkWhisper

I am 60 miles west of Chicago with 3-4 foot drifts across the driveway. I live in the country, so I can only imagine how the roads are out there. City, county and state called ALL the snow plows back. The snow was (is) accumulating faster than it can be cleared.
{ESC}MayberrySWAT
ESC Member

Being retired from public safety means I can now stay home until this crap clears up. God bless those who are working for us during this weather.
DarkWhisper

Let's just hope YoMama didn't get called in!!! I heard there were multiple ambulances and police cars stranded last night in my area.
*Mama*
Administrator

I'm getting ready to leave for work now.. and I work wide open rural.. hopefully the people will sit down, shut up, and behave..
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

Dang Irish - I had to read your post twice. I thought it said, the first time through, Vodka, Tequila and "breed"...didn't figure she'd be home for a while. Then I re-read it - and thought I ask, what with the storm and all, have you seen her since she left?
:grandpa: