Language Spoken on our servers

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Bunny
Server Admin

yummmmm...i love going through Bnine.
{ESC}Chief
Ministry of Defence

Hey wait a doggone minute hear partner.....

I don't have no accent.
{ESC}Azvrel
ESC Member

{ESC}Bunny wrote:I would like to vote on a ban for KV's singing. He's the only person that speaks that language....and personally I find it quite offensive.

:mrgreen: :violin: :naughty: :shhh: :lol:
i agree with my dear Bunny ! i say yes for banned KV's singing !
{ESC}Lewda
ESC Member

Here , Here......
ImageImage
{ESC}CheVy
ESC Member

:forum reading: Ok

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
{ESC} HellzOwn
ESC Member

Well being of french canadian origine i fully agree with BlackRose. And I,ve made it a point of honor to greet people in their mother tongue if and when possible in real life and game.

Et bien, étant d'origine canadienne francaise je partage les dires de BlackRose. J'ai toujours fait l'effort d'acceullir les gens dans leur langue maternelle quand cela m'es possible en jeux et dans la vrai vie.

Hola no habla Espanol disculpa me :)

And btw my pc has died so can't join ya ladies and gentz for a while. snif snif I'LL BE BACK (soon has I can afford a new one )
Admin

You a Big clan member now Hell<<lolol
CuTTeR
ESC Member

I just read emails and private messages really late. So late that.....by the time i post......Everyone has moved on.....
Anywho..... I speak fast in the mic too. I should slow down. Just don't curse at me in any language. Hence the word curse. Just not nice.
{ESC}Myth
ESC Member

No offense but i dont agree with this at all.
Yes as a human being each user has the right and the freedom to speak whatever language they wish, but out of respect for those of us who dont speak thier language they should use the most commonly spoken language, which in most cases (including this one I believe) would be english.
Recently while playing need for speed world that issue cropped up many times and its entirely infuriating to try and follow a conversation with interspersed lines of random languages thrown in the middle.
users ahve the right o use whatever language they wish in closed communications but in open chats that everyone sees a single language should be used so that everyone may participate in the conversation, additionally how many of our server admins are miltilingual enough to recognize if our foul-lanugage rules, or our no-abusive behaviour rules are being bypassed in another language? Sure i'm sure many of us speek at least one additional language but there are HUNDREDS of languages used throughout the world. Policing one is hard enough, policing them all...nigh impossible.
Gamers dont imposs single language channel rules to be rude to speakers of another language its done for ease of use for everyone.

Just my .02 take it for what its worth.
I Will find you.

*NEW* Blog about and for gaming and related topics.

http://jaded-gamer-skyydragonn.blogspot.com/
{ESC}Azvrel
ESC Member

i don't agree with you myth. First we have many players we speak any language like me i can understand the english,french and little bit dutch,spanish and if you don't understand an conversation between two player spoken in other language but this conversation it's between players in not with you.. but if you think is speak with in bad language take google translate. But if the language it's in a other alphabet then in our now it's other thing.. but i say if you don't understand two players who talk in a other language don't try of understand them Myth anyway he don't talk to you but between them.