hi

Talk about anything you want here.
izzy

Sorry to be a rag, but I am really bothered that Lane accused me of hopping in game chat. I have never cheated in any game & maybe its because Im sick as a dog right now & have a low tolerance, but I did NOT hop & never have. I didnt even know what hopping was till COD. Further more, I always jump up when throwing a nade for elevation, & if thats hopping I will stop. I jump up as I throw a nade.
I wouldnt care if he hadnt typed it during the game & made me look like a cheat!
Just wanted to clear the air with that. It really bothered me!
: ) Thank you for the great servers!
{ESC}Bunny
Server Admin

Hey izzy! Sorry to hear your distress. You've been a regular on our server long enough where most of us know you well. I hop all the time to throw nades long distance and it isn't against the rules. It's only bad when you hop around to avoid getting shot. Lane is a great guy and a very passionate one at that, so I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding. We've been getting our share of unwelcome guests in the server lately, so Lane is probably on edge. Love having you in our servers and hope you are feeling better.
izzy

Thanks Bunny. Its prob cause Im sick & irritable, lol!! I just didnt like the public accusation, and yes I know Lane is a good guy. Maybe hes made cause the nade I launched blew him up : ) Sorry for being whiney!!
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

hopping doesn't even imply cheating.
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
{ESC}Master
ESC Member

hey izzy!
We love to having you on our server!
Lane is a cool guy =]
Last edited by {ESC}Master on Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
izzy

Oh I know it doesnt imply cheating but it implies crappy game play. : )
And ty Master!
P!MP

Izzy i old lane as soon as he said something that i have been playing with u th last year on the serer and u have never hopped once on me so i don't believe that was the case at all and i even told him that u was prob. throwing a nade hell o it for every nade i throw so i would look like a rabbit out there when i have my nade spam kit. We love having u in our server and look forward to many more great games to come. Hope u get to feeling better i don't like to kill sick people :dance: :)
izzy

Lane I will not defend myself here. This is a game & I dont even play that well & probably never will. I always have the most deaths. The only thing I am good at here is unfreezing my teammates. No one said u were there, its an assumption since thats where people go when they spawn. I always nade down that alley. & as I said I jump when I throw the nade most of the time. Ive always liked playing with you, you have a funny personality, but accusing me ingame chat was wrong. You've played with me since you came on the server & you know how I play, sucky as it is. I dont whine, hack, hop or anything else. Just die alot!
Gothic

Hiya izzy,
Don't let it bother you, I jump when throwing nades too.. I can understand how happend on that map.. I forget the name of the map, but it's the smallest one on the server.

P.S. Tell Lane to SIT! the next time you freeze him... :sit

Gothic
UT99 GOTY Download (454 MB) 436 patch included.. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18463523/UT99-W ... -Patch.zip

[Image
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

Consider the alternative to NOT hopping when throwing nade......blow myself up everytime! But then I usually throw it against a wall, miss the door or window....You're both respected players - things happen from time to time - but it's only a game. Both of you call in an airstrike on each other and call a treuce...... :grandpa: