{ESC}Lager
Administrator

:tears: :tears: :tears:
Bas
ESC Member

:'( :'( :'(
Gothic

Hello Azvreal,
I have a speech disability and have been teased and bullied all my life.. some members understand and some may not, but I love being here.. Please don't let non understanding members bring you down.. We have a lot of good members that will take care of the few bad members... Please come back..
UT99 GOTY Download (454 MB) 436 patch included.. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18463523/UT99-W ... -Patch.zip

[Image
*Mama*
Administrator

{ESC}Snow White wrote:Hello Azvreal,
I have a speech disability and have been teased and bullied all my life.. some members understand and some may not, but I love being here.. Please don't let non understanding members bring you down.. We have a lot of good members that will take care of the few bad members... Please come back..

YoMama likes this!
{ESC}Azvrel
ESC Member

Merci Beaucoup Bunny !! nice song !!
{ESC}Snow White wrote:Hello Azvreal,
Merci Miss :) i understand you, like you understand me ! but like Thumper say i need my space and need to think to all that .I do not know if these times a little nothing shocks me, I feel angry for no reason .. anything that is not in my nature, but not really! Normally I am all the opposite .. and something happened and it was the taste that broke the camel's back! I'm sorry for all: S but this time for reflection what awaits me ..

Love you all ! Peace