Rapture

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Bear
Server Admin

Here are a few songs we could listen to as the world comes to an end tonight. YoMama is working tonight so I"m sure she will have a few crazy folks to deal with. Enjoy!
{ESC}Irish687
ESC Member

And are those Customers or Patients? How about "She works Hard For The Money", fitting wouldn't you say? J/K Moma, just sayin.
{ESC}Double_Tap
ESC Member

This guy is crazy and I said it before his D day.

This is one of my favorite subjects and if any of you guys would like to discuss this subject on TS let me know.

Most people are surprised at what I say because 99% of all the churches in America have never even heard my side because of church tradition.
(They believe the Rapture will happen at the beginning of the 7 years).

I will give you 3 points.

Everyone in Christian circles believe: There will be a 7 year Tribulation.
The Abomination of Desolation will happen at the mid point (3 1/2 years into the 7).
Everyone believes there will be 7 seal judgments, 7 Trumpet judgments, and 7 Vial Judgments will happen with in that 7 years.

Point 1
1 Cor 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed NKJV
Everyone believes this in the Rapture: To be called up and Changed.
Notice this verse tells you when it will happen: At the last Trump.
You canot have the last trump happen before the 7th Trump.

Point 2
Matt 24 (Jesus' account of how it will happen)
Matt 24:15 "Therefore when you see the 'abomination of desolation,' spoken of by Daniel the prophet, NKJV
We know that the Abomination of Desolation happens in the middle of the 7 years.(3 ½ Years in)
Matt 24:30-31 the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. NKJV Notice 16 verses later after the mid point he meet s His people in the clouds(Rapture).

Point 3
Point 1 says it will happen at the last Trump. The 7th Trump is the last trump?
Two things happens that is interesting at the 7th Trump.
Rev 11:15-16 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!" NKJV
1 Kingdom changes hands
Rev 14:14-16
14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, "Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe." 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped. NKJV
2 There is a Angel given a sickle and told to reap the harvest of the earth. (Those who Jesus died for that are on the earth)

Most people grew up thinking they would be raptured before going through a tough time.
What starts the 7 year Tribulation is a peace treaty with Isreal and the Anti Christ and other nations. (Isreal would have to be in turmol to seek peace and they are).
I am convinced that we will go through it or die first.