For those of you who don't know me....

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Headcase

Howdy {ESC}

Checking back in to make sure that Mikey hasn't gone crazy and killed everyone. What games are we playing? Not to get my hopes up, but I've got L4D2 and BFBC2 (Lawdy, do I love Battlefield and L4D2). And that one game with a 2004 in it, though I haven't played it in years. Good times, amirite?

It's crazy how time flies. When I came here, I wasn't even 16 yet, and this year I'll be 20. Just as an update, I'm now moved out and living on my own. I'm working two jobs and live on a strict diet of Klondike Bars and Bratwursts (inB4 Penis joke). I don't have internet, but the woman upstairs has U-Verse, so I steal hers, until she figures out how to put a password on it.

Anyways, I was playing on OMA's sniper server for UT3 and kicked everyone's ass in Team Deathmatch and it reminded me of the good ol' times being a bullet-sponge, as Mikey once called me.

Howdy to all the regulars, Rose, Lager, Mikey, Tater, Worms... so on and what not. Hello to all of you I don't know. Let me know what you guys are playing and I'll try and get my ass on the server.

/30,000th check-in thread
-HC
:cheers:
Bas
ESC Member

One things for sure, I dont want you pleying with me...
Just watched that UT movie and one things for sure, I
wont like it when you are on the other team.

It's nice to meet ya, ow and to awnser your question.
ESC (as far as I know) is currently big in COD4/ CODBO/ and UT something..
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

howdy :willynilly:
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
ScRiPt3r
Redneck Commander

Hiya HC!

Akron? Really?

welllllll...

we have to get together sometime as i just moved home to Akron.. I'm by the Goodyear metro park..

and yes, i'm a HUGE fan of ripper's tap house and the fried portabello's heh

good to know that i'm not the only ESC in Akron to represent!

catch ya later bud

:coolehh:
ScRiPt3r
remember: It's ALL good.
-----
{ESC}Headcase

{ESC}ScRiPt3r wrote:Hiya HC!

Akron? Really?

welllllll...

we have to get together sometime as i just moved home to Akron.. I'm by the Goodyear metro park..

and yes, i'm a HUGE fan of ripper's tap house and the fried portabello's heh

good to know that i'm not the only ESC in Akron to represent!

catch ya later bud

:coolehh:
Born and raised bruddah.
As it so happens, Goodyear metro park is my stomping grounds. Hell, I even had my graduation party there. I went to Goodyear Middle School and Ellet High School, so I've been known to lurk the area. I live in Highland Square on the west side, now. But I'm out in Goodyear Heights and Ellet almost every weekend. Cool to see someone else in this one horse town is on ESC.

So how often do you guys run BFBC2 or L4D2?
{ESC}Tater-Salad
Administrator

Dang Headcase good to see ya. You really kicked those bots arse but good in the demo. :) We play all kinds of things now, a lot of COD4, a little Black ops and L4D2, still an occasional UT2K4 night. Get your butt on TS sometime and we will fill in all the rest.
Admin

holy crap batman,,was thinking about you last week,,was playing some ut2k4,,,looking at your mug on the pooltable!!!!!!!!hahahaha

yes some of us play l4d,,love it,,,,some play bfbc2,,,black ops of course and still cod4. soome play ut3 and cod5. there are someother games as well,,,they have posted on the forums,,,

wow look us up on steam,,,elitesnipercorps,,,the clan site and hook up with everyone,,,,
{ESC}Headcase

{ESC}BlackRose wrote:holy crap batman,,was thinking about you last week,,was playing some ut2k4,,,looking at your mug on the pooltable!!!!!!!!hahahaha

yes some of us play l4d,,love it,,,,some play bfbc2,,,black ops of course and still cod4. soome play ut3 and cod5. there are someother games as well,,,they have posted on the forums,,,

wow look us up on steam,,,elitesnipercorps,,,the clan site and hook up with everyone,,,,
Airhockey FTW!

I'll get you guys all added on Steam, since I'm on there 24/7, and we'll get some games going. :P