Unreal tournament 2004 meet and greet

Talk about anything you want here.
foromorian

Hey guys,

So I am always ranting about UT2k4 no mods blah blah... you have heard it all before... Well now I have some people who are wanting to play now and I am setting up a day to do it on. Not everyone is in the community and I wanted somewhere everyone could access so here I am.

The game info

The day is going to be Thursday hopefully 6 or 7 central.

The mode will be 1 vs 1 game mode (though if I can not get the mode setup immediately we will work it out through ts in normal deathmatch)

The point system will be a race to 10 ALL STOCK WEAPONS and no translocators.

If you are interested add foromorian to steam and send me a message that you are interested. I am hoping for everyone to meet on the ESC ts and one channel to be the game and the other to be spectaters. The reason I am doing this is just so the players can concentrate on the game.

This may all sound like a tournament and all serious but I tell you what... get into a spectater channel and have some fun with everyone... get some tips from people and relive some of the glory years. If we start getting a group I can also start live streaming and recording us... give it a few months and maybe your skills could be on youtube. Just some bragging rights you know what i am saying.
{ESC}Master
ESC Member

i would sound fun but i dont have this game lol!
sorry maybe other games like... C Warfare 2/Cod4/Black ops/Generals/ its all what i have atm! 8-)
Admin

sounds good,,what server? ours??
and who is the 1 vs 1??
PoW_CaptMonk

won't get home from work till about 7-730 ish. wouldn't mind getting in on this if there is still room when i get in
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

I'm not sure that I can make it as my replacement graphics card STILL hasn't arrived. I did extend an invite to a player from TSA (Team Snack Attack) Pringles. He's a load of fun...in fact, most of the clan was a hoot and a holler. Anywho...I'll let youz know if I can make it!

Boops

***edit: Asus has finally pulled their collective heads out of their nether regions and shipped my card. The bad news is that the shipment will require a signature...and I'm working tomorrow for the expected delivery. It will be at least Monday before I can pick up my card at the Fed-Ex delivery center about 30 miles away. :stfu:

So...I won't be there for the Thursday game, but I will try to install the game on my laptop. It used to run pretty well, but I'm just about maxing out my RAM as it is. Not sure it will still work properly. I've been saving money for an iPad. I need to learn iOS in order to help me get a differnt job repairing computers and setting up networks. So...new ram is not a priority, but a possibility next month. BTW...I'm getting sweet deal on a used iPad 1. I work with the guy who owns it and it has all the bells and whistles - max disc space and a great leather case. He's only had it a year and wants the new one!

Hope to see you all Thursday...if not....we'll be able to connect again soon.

Boops out!

:sit
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

Admin

invites have been sent to all 2k4 players registered on our forums,,,lets rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!