Oooops. my sincerest apology

Talk about anything you want here.
Curly

i received an invite to play black ops - ft, from what i thought was to me alone from blackrose.
i viewed it on my droid, and replied to her from it. long story short - it went to all of you and guest. i didnt see the fact it was sent to everyone and i must of(did) replied to everybody. for this i offer my sincerest apologies to all of you and your guest.

i have tried replying to those of you that reached out to show me my error, but they are all stuck in my "outbox". when i view them it says on the right, the day and time they were sent...yet they do not show up in my sent box. when i tried to resend, i got an error stating it was already sent?

again, soooo sorry :xxxx_spank:

curly
Admin

hahaha no problem, dont worry about it..lolol
{ESC}Bunny
Server Admin

Hey Common now Rosie Rose, how do you know it's no problem for me huh?! You don't speak for me woman! And Curly.....You!......I just want to tell you, it's no problem.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Admin

Curly by the way, is from the old days of UT2k4,,lol,,he is from Wezl's old clan!
{ESC}Bunny
Server Admin

Welcome curly, to zee forums! Always a pleasure to see you in game!
Bas
ESC Member

Yeah well guess what, is send a message to everyone asking them to reply to rose only. I have gotten for replies to me only after that...
MikZzona
ESC Member

Hey Curly, nice seeing you around!

Yeah don't worry about that, I'm sure anybody could have made the mistake - as a matter of fact, several people did :popcorn:
Admin

yes bunny keeps sending me funny pics of his family,,,lolol
{ESC}Bunny
Server Admin

Rose, I thought we had an agreement about those blackmail pictures?.....you just fired the first shot lady.

:) :)