Maybe its time....

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Scorpion
ESC Member

I've been gaming with ESC now for a couple of years, and i enjoy gaming with most of everyone in the clan. I've received a few PM's from some of the older members asking me to join. My question is does everyone just COD based games? I know there are a few that play BF3 which i really enjoy. The reason i ask is i am thinking very hard aboot ( about if your not from Canada) applying. I was the Head admin of Death 5entance clan (d5^) which was a America's army gaming clan that tried getting into COD4 before it died out. Then a member of the Shakedown Street gaming clan. And after being in both clans i'm really not sure about joining another large clan. SO please let me know what everyone is playing.
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

Oh, PLEASE put in an app. We play COD4, MW2, some play left for dead...we play a lot of different games and we have several servers running...so take your pick!

I'm sure I can say, at least for myself, that you are a great guy and I have known you for years now...I'd be honored to call you a clan member!! :fyeah:
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

Admin

the clan itself is based on the cod series,mw2-3, we have members that also play left 4 dead, bf2-3, all kinds of stuff,,,our rules state that you cannot wear tags for another clan running the same games/server that we run, we are adding servers all the time if we have enough members that play that game,,we cant have a black ops server as you HAVE to rent it, we cant put it on our box,,but we have ppl that play it,,,i personally play serious sam, portal, all kinds of stuff,but our core is COD! we have been very careful to not really get to big for the reason you stated,,we dont want members all over the place,,lolol,, so all applicants play cod4, we have had a few that dont play cod4, but they usualy get the game after,,hehehehe
Admin

oh yea and i dont say aboot!!! :hello:
{ESC}Scorpion
ESC Member

{ESC}BlackRose wrote:oh yea and i dont say aboot!!! :hello:
Much! :)
{ESC}MaStErMiNd
Administrator

I believe it's time. :cheers:
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

I believe it's time too!!! We may be large but we're friendlier than most.........and we're all family!! I'd be honored to vote for you as a newbie......
:grandpa:
{ESC}Scorpion
ESC Member

Thanks Pappy! Hey Rose i tried looking for your app to copy and paste just as you said to do, but i can't find it lol
{ESC}Irish687
ESC Member

Elite Sniper Corps Application 2012
In-game Name :

FPS (First Person Shooter) Experience :
Former names used :

Playing COD7 Black Ops? : Yes/No
* Gametypes played :
* Ex Clans :

Playing COD4? : Yes/No
* Gametypes played :
* Ex Clans :