Counter-Strike:Global Offensive

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}ErgoProxy
ESC Member

The CS:GO server is up and running :geek: but, we need more members from the clan to play it because as of today there is only about 6 of us that have played on the server, :shock: now i know we can get a huge community from the steam players that just wonder in to our server and they can make it there home if they like the atmosphere so please help me create that atmosphere so we can have a bumping CS:GO server that people can call home. :D

Thanks again
{ESC}ErgoProxy

:fyeah:
Admin

can you give some info for ppl that are not on TS,,link for the game or something??
{ESC}ErgoProxy
ESC Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iabDJCTPWVU

This is a video of the CS:GO game play, it is only AR but there are tons of mods for the game like Zombie mod, Gun Game, Surf mod, Zombie escape mod, classic mode where you do not re spawn after you die until the current round is over (usually 2-5 min) there is also 3 different versions of Gun Game like elimination death match and classic, you can mod your own game for customization like changing your weapon skins and player skins and you can even make your own maps with a easy to use editing tool called Hammer SDK which is free to download from Steam, and finally the game is only 15 bucks so there is not much to loose at all! please consider getting it because the game is really fun and our clan server needs more people to help build the community i know we can achieve.

Thanks again

{ESC}ErgoProxy
I'am Ergo Proxy and I'am the agent of death
MikZzona
ESC Member

Ok that all sounds very nice... But we need the server IP! :willynilly:
{ESC}Tater-Salad
Administrator

Server IP 204.62.13.237:27015 or put your browser in alpha order and look for Elite Sniper Corps. Ergo has put a ton of time and effort into to this. So if you have it please check it out.