{ESC} 3v3 Tourney - 2nd Edition

Talk about anything you want here.
Admin

YES cyco,,we need a girls team!!!!!
{ESC}UDClown

{ESC}MikZzona wrote:
{ESC}UDClown wrote:I will be playing, though I will not be able to play on the third week (thanksgiving).
Thanksgiving is on the 22nd of November this year, so the weekend of the 24-25 will be busy for most people, is that right?
I would assume the 22nd (my birthday also) would be busy... I'm heading out of town, not sure if others are/do.
{ESC}EAGLE1

I'm interested if someone is looking for a teammate :bravo2:
{BHF} Blackhawk

Sounds like a great time. I will try and get a couple teams together. I'm thinking two offhand.

I also sent the info to Shadow and the guys at N2N. Sounds like they will also get a team or two together.
Just playing to have a great time.
Bodies Hit the Floor
www.BHF-hq.com
Bas
ESC Member

I really love the support and interest people show into this tournament!
MikZzona
ESC Member

{ESC}Bas wrote:I really love the support and interest people show into this tournament!
And not to forget that the original idea for last year's 3v3 tournament came from our dearest Bas ;)

{BHF}Blackhawk wrote: Sounds like a great time. I will try and get a couple teams together. I'm thinking two offhand.

I also sent the info to Shadow and the guys at N2N. Sounds like they will also get a team or two together.
Great, thank you Hawk!
[G13]the_GIPPER

The Weakest Links would like to play!

G13-Wabbit
G13-Fngator
G13-the Gipper
CI_CYCO

{ESC}BlackRose wrote:YES cyco,,we need a girls team!!!!!
Sweet I can't wait.
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

[
{ESC}Amoniac wrote:i just want to know if this event is very rush i mean i dont know if i can handle it so i wonder if is posible to know how hard and stress is this, if is not to much and ppl dont get mad if i dont play goodie enough i am want to play .
Well, I guess there could be a little bit of rush with low numbers encounters like that, but then it depends on what your team's objective is. Some teams will want to win the tournament, others will not care about that and just try and enjoy it. Overall it is just a big load of fun and you don't even have to remember you are playing in a tournament. If you and your teammates want to take it easy and not put yourselves in stress conditions, well good on you! :hatsoff:[/quote]

Ok then if a team need a player and only want to have fun let me know i am your guy ehehehheheheh
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
Melinator

hey everyone, im all in for this 3v3 tourney and the all girls team! if theres anything i need to know, give me a shout.