Greetings from GBR CLAN

Talk about anything you want here.
GAMERKID

Hello! I am a senior admin for GBR clan. I would like to set up a scrim on our MOD server. It's not modded it's tdm. We can put a password on it and have some friendly tdm matches. If a high ranked admin could sort this out with me that would be great. My XFIRE is lilmanjj600. Also check out our website. Thanks for your time. Ps I will sort every thing we need to out I just need to know time and date and stuff like that. Thanks
Admin

hello and welcome to our home,,,Mikzzona will get ahold of you to figure that out,,,, you are looking for a straight tdm match,,,,we are mostly freeze tag, but may have some members up to it
GAMERKID

Ok we at GBR have 3 tdm servers 1 of witch is dead and we can put a mod on it if u wish. We can do anything with that server. Can't wait to get that XFIRE msg m
MikZzona
ESC Member

Hey Gamerkid, welcome to our forums!

I registered on your website a couple of weeks ago but still awaiting confirmation from admin.

As for a rumble, it would be great to have something going yep, we are pretty much fully booked for the next month or so -we are hosting a Freeze Tag Tournament, if you guys want to play btw :P-, it would have to be sometime in December I guess... Just added you on xFire we can discuss that there
GAMERKID

Ok thanks
GAMERKID

I posted about ur freeze tag tourney in the GBR forums soo u should see sEe sOme GBR ppl in the line up
GAMERKID

Also anyone in ESC can add me XFIRE lilmanjj600. I love making new clan friends also u can add other admins and owners by going to the roster tab on our website