{ESC} 3v3 Tourney - 2nd Edition

Talk about anything you want here.
MikZzona
ESC Member

All right, we should have 15 or 16 teams, this is awesome.

I sent yesterday a PM to everyone, if you haven't received it please let me know. I need to know all players' availabilities to make a good planning, waiting for more answers to start scheduling the first matches. ;)
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

Eagle1 , Beamandcoke and amoniac are ready to rumble so put us in the list i am just waiting for and ok from eagle and beam but they contact me so i just want to say if is not to late we are ready to play

thanks

and according to your pm Mik sir can you add Mr Quiggles sir thanks in advance
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
Corrupt

Any possible way of getting on the teamless list this late?
{ESC}UDClown

I'm surprised Hudson isn't on -|DeD|- 1
MikZzona
ESC Member

Yeah Hudson is on team DeD 1, all the latest adjustments have been made last night and I hadn't edited the post yet, it's done now.

I am working on the plannings right now, I'll try to send them by the end of the day. For those who haven't sent me their availabilities yet, please try to do so before the end of the day, otherwise I'll make some speculations and hope they suit everybody.
MikZzona
ESC Member

Ok the plannings for this weekend and the next one are done. I would like to have a look at them with a fresh eye tomorrow morning though before sending them over to you all - been working 10 straight hours on it today, don't know if I can still think properly right now! :willynilly:

I understand some players registered to the tourney have been hit by Naughty Sandy, so I hope everybody is ok and that no big damage has been caused in your houses and to your families'. Some players may still be out of electricity because of the tornado, if it isn't back up for the first matches this Saturday, well I guess the concerned teams will need to find some subs to replace them, for the first weekend or more :/
{ESC}Moulton
ESC Member

I Would love to join the tournament don't have a team so just place me in any team thankyou :)
MikZzona
ESC Member

Moulton wrote:I Would love to join the tournament don't have a team so just place me in any team thankyou :)
Hey Moulton, I'm afraid it is a little too late to register to one of the teams, they are all full and all the plannings have been made. However chances are high that some teams, at one time or another, will be looking for subtitutes if one of their players cannot be there for a match so you can still volunteer for that ?

Alright folks, all the plannings have been sent in PM. I will be adding overnight or tomorrow in the first post of this topic - which, again, is the reference whenever you want to find something regarding the tournament :

- The whole planning with all teams and all matches
- The Servers on which each map will be played
- The side to be taken by each team for each map (Axis / Allies)
- A clearer explanation of the structure of the tournament
- The provisory (empty) tables of results for all the groups
- More details about substitutes
- A note about spectators

Stay tuned!
CI_CYCO

Hello all, I am unable to play in the up coming match. Hurricane sandy has leftmy commun ib utter devestation. We have no power.... My basement is flooded and my car is totaled. My family and I are all fine. I will be back as soon as possible. Cell phone service is intermittent. I will try to post again with an update.
{ESC}Lager
Administrator

Hi Cyco!

I don't have power either (this sux).

Glad to hear you and fam are ok. I hope you get back online soon.