-|DeD|-LynX

Talk about anything you want here.
-|DeD|-LynX

HellO all m8s!
Just wanted to pop up to say Hi to you all.
My real name is Abel MarQ. i`m from Portugal and part of the most estimed and mature Dogs of Extreme Defiance Clan brotherhood, -|DeD|-Clan uk. Fell free to drop by anytime, you are welcome. Been in and out of your servers for quite some time now, and loving it indeed, despite my awfull ping due to distance...but hey, that`s life. anyhoo nice bunch of lads i´ve seen already and good core gamers.
take care and cya in battlefield.

Da Phantom Cat
-|DeD|-LynX
Admin

Hey Lynx nice to see you and great playing with you.

I think we need to have a face off with all these double player names,,heheheh DED Lynx against {ESC}Lynx,,, Wabbit against {ESC}Bunny,,so on and so forth,,heheheheh
MikZzona
ESC Member

Hey LynX welcome on our forums mate!

{ESC}BlackRose wrote:I think we need to have a face off with all these double player names,,heheheh DED Lynx against {ESC}Lynx,,, Wabbit against {ESC}Bunny,,so on and so forth,,heheheheh
I remember being once in a game where both -|DeD|- LynX and {ESC}Lynx were... Quite a mess, I'm telling you!
Admin

yes the other day they were both on my team, when you yell LYNX LOOK OUT!!!hahahahahahahaha
-|DeD|-LynX

I´m affraid it`s quite true :fight :) it`s quite a mess when two wild cats meet in the field. Your guy told me once that he was the true Lynx as he was using that tag for quite some time now - can`t argue with that 8-) but i´m here since spectrum so... :fyeah: - hehe in any case i think there`s nuff room for both of us - (as long as he stays out of my bloody way :lol: )

stay hard & strong m8s

Da "true" Cat ;)