{ESC} 3v3 Tourney - 2nd Edition

Talk about anything you want here.
MikZzona
ESC Member

The team Scorpion in Group C unfortunately forfeited for the tournament, after 2 no-shows and no positive prospect for this weekend's games -better than to have the other teams show up for nothing. As a consequence, their 3 games planned for this weekend have been cancelled, and the 2 games already "played" that ended up in a forfeit already cannot be considered anymore for the final ranking, and the points awarded for those must be taken back.

Sorry about that
Buzz
Server Admin

First of all I would like to submit a formal complaint.

I am tired of being continually harassed by Vampies niceties. I spend allot of time on my bravado and he is making a mockery of my efforts. How would you like it if every time you issue the enemy with a verbal lashing they retorted with:

'If you need me in the Finals when we have left through the side door.... i am always glad to help a good friend ! '

This is enough to bring someone like me to tears. Every time I start a war he turns it into ‘Little House on the Prairie’. Can I suggest that he is forced to train with Manick for one month so he can at least gain a basic grasp of one-upmanship and bullshitting?

Amoniac,

I’m surprised you could not get my comment to you translated. I can only presume you asked an American or the wrong Englishman, Clown for example whose basic understanding of English would also be weighed down by he’s eagerness to mock my attempts of friendship with a losing team in order to bolster his own crumbling confidence. Please believe me Amoniac you did not get it translated correctly. The correct response to my comment would not have been 'I WILL FIND YOU AND I DONT KNOW HOW I PUT MY KNIVE IN YOUR BACK!

But rather:

'I WILL FIND YOU AND I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT I WILL STRIVE TO BE WORTHY OF COMPETING AGAINST SUCH AN OPPONENT, SUCH A TALENT, SUCH A FRIEND.

(Just as a side note. If Clowns team don't show up again this week I refuse to play him and some BOT, however much he tries to convince us it’s his best friend Timmy.)

Blacky,

Thank you Rose. It has indeed been a pleasant week and these figures - however they are viewed - are indeed a joy to behold. Thank you also for managing to complete a sentence without the need to put 82 smileys after it.

But imagine this...

What if this weekend is not the end of 'THE ICE QUEENS’?
What if we WIN?
What if you have to experience my Ecstasy for a whole year?

This is what I dream about when I'm not dreaming of Vampie.
=|Vampie|NL|=

OMg BUzzz :fyeah: :fyeah: :fyeah:

ROLFMAO :)
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

BUZZ sir stil nothing cero zero and nononono sorry dumb guy here
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
{ESC}DirtyBean
ESC Member

I have been quit for the past week for 1 reason. I went to the mountains and was meditating for today. The final day of the first bracket. I now know after reading all the post i don't talk enough crap. So i have decided to talk some today just to warn you all. My prediction is Ice Queens will go undefeated today. Buzz, Fullproof it is time to get up off that thang and kick some arse and take some names. NO EXCUSES NOTHING BUT PERFORMANCE!
=|Vampie|NL|=

{ESC}MikZzona wrote:ESC Freeze Tag Tournament - 2nd Edition

<CUT>

aw..... your pretty columns aren't readable in this forum.... :(
Maj.Gen.Dante

all i know is im kickinh someones behind if they dont show up *coughsmokycough*
http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/8qvoeQVH/MajGenDante.png
-|DeD|-AurA

Sorry for saying earlier in the game today that your forum was crap, of course I meant only the scoring table. :oops:
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

i want to apologuized to my tewam and the other teams in these tournament, since friday i have alow levels of oxigen in my blood wich make me have a few troubles to breath i try to come but i was shaking to much and also breathing to bad, i am ok but still i stupid doctors say i need to rest a bit more bc i am on the bad line .

i hope MR QUIGGLES
EAGLE1
BEAM AND COKE forgive me for not showing i try but was imposible .

sorry from the bottom of my heart i hope can you forgive me

amony
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
{ESC}EAGLE1

Amoniac no need to be sorry.This is just a game for fun your health is far more important ! Take the Dr.'s advice and rest up.Follow us on teamspeak during the matches if you can and if you want to jump in and play a match let us know.You are always welcome.Take care my friend and we will stay in touch.

Eagle1