{ESC} 3v3 Tourney - 2nd Edition

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}UDClown

ManicK wrote: LOL, buy a new pc. Wow i dont see how you could play with a crap spec system, get with the times and buy a new or newer pc to play on. I love my constant 125 fps, and still looking to add another gfx-card for sli, oh and more ram. By the finals i might be on 2 cards and 8gb ram, have to see how much its going to be.

Clown i found your phone.
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=old+mo ... ,s:0,i:178

is this your car?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vintage_car

You don't understand, I can play more graphic extensive games and NOT have a problem, no drop in frames, nothing. only Cod4 has problems.
As for the upgrading, I am currently doing just that. (but lets take it off of that subject)
=|Vampie|NL|=

OMG BUzz :lol:

I have accepted it AND am happy about myself 8-)

Isn't live good? b-boobs

You and your team , and the others too: good luck and FUN for all the remaining games!
{ESC}aNuBiS
ESC Member

lol buzz.

if i had the time i would have loved to have made a team and p!mp slapped your 'pommy arse'. sadly it was not the case. congrats on becoming the {ESC} prat of the year :mrgreen:
{ESC}Timothy Mcgee
ESC Member

>.< dow the finels on the 1e of december :S i got a goodbye party of a friend of mine that night he's leafing country for half a year becous of the army
stil il try to make it to play the games
Admin

{ESC}Buzz wrote:There seem to be some members who feel I have been too expressive in my love for this game and the players who endeavour to challenge my team.

Fine

OK

I don’t need to be told twice.
Legolas

Buzz not sure if I will be able to make it this coming Saturday have family coming into town and sorta got to do the whole Host thing so we might have to get a sub in for me unfortunately not that I did much any how lol....I will let you know for sure by Wednesday or Thursday

Also the schedule is messed up because it says there are 2 matches Saturday December 1st and one match SUNDAY December 1st...Did you mean to put Saturday or December 2nd...
=|Vampie|NL|=

:twisted:Buzz... you have my number... :twisted:

BUt: try to make it... its not fair to the rest of the teams and Buzz if the final team is all messed/mixed up..
Legolas

I will be there family visiting the following weekend had my weekends mixed up sorry about that
{ESC}Timothy Mcgee
ESC Member

ILI BE ON THE FINELS ASWEL fuck it he is just going away for half a year and the party is in a dam pub i can go thare after the finels XD
ManicK

i couldent care if the world was ending, i will not miss any game, love for the game/ challange to my skill, how could any one think about missing it, worked hard to get here and then booom, cant make it,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,family is family, i would get them to watch my class as i rocked, mate leaving to join army, by mate see you soon, with a card and box of chocs. wow get your prioritys right guys. cod 1st every thing else second. would a footballer not play cos his mate was moveing club?
|Born 2 Die|