GIJaneDoe says hello

Talk about anything you want here.
GIJaneDoe
ESC Member

Hi All,

I'm GIJaneDoe and I used to be an admin for the online gaming group {CuF}. I started out playing UO then progressed to the other COD games along with Raven Shield, Ghost Recon, and Joint Ops. I left the group after a few years and took a break from gaming to do other things. Somehow in the last few weeks, I agreed to reinstall the Modern Warfare 2 game and then got sucked back into the gaming world after trying out the zombie server last night with Tuc, HB, and Shadow. I had a great time and look forward to spending many nights shooting zombies in lieu of enjoying over rated sleep.

Thanks again guys!
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

Zombies is not all we do. We also have a DLC server in MW2 - some of us are zombies at times so you could practice shooting us as well. It is NOT a freeze tag server and any one of the guys you menitoned can assist you with where to find it and perhaps how to install it. You're welcome here!! We let Hardball stay......he wont' talk to me tho!
Pappy
{ESC}ShoX
ESC Member

Hey! and welcome.

I started out on UO too and used to play on {CuF} servers, it was a blast.

As Pappy said, we do have a regular TDM server in MW2 that is pretty fun.

Look forward to gaming with ya if I ever get the chance to get ingame.
Clays love me too much
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

Hi and welcome to our family . i know a few CuF and all are amazing ppl well the ones that i know hehehehe anyway glad you are here and you like our house feel free to come and talk to us in ts pappy talk a lot and hard and tuc and all the mw2 gang

so cya soon at server
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
Admin

Welcome and shoot TUC as much as possible!!lolol
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

Shoot Hardball too - he can't get enough of it - and he'll be the first to tell you that!
{ESC}Bear
Server Admin

Welcome!!! Thanks for stopping by and join us in Teamspeak. Those that play MW2 do play Zombies and DLC most every evening. Stop on in.... Just remember that Hardball is a Zombie Whore !!!! He will cut in front of you to kill those bastards!
{ESC}Patriot
ESC Member

Hmmm,the name sounds familiar??!??
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

S'up, Chica? Glad to have more girlies around here.... :geek:
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

{ESC}Tuc
ESC Member

Patriot wrote:Hmmm,the name sounds familiar??!??
Said the ex-{CuF} sever admin...

And a big HELLO to my Baby Sister!