OMG BF4!!!!

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}UDClown

Looks like they have incorporated a lot of things Medal of Honor has... guess MoH was just a beta test for BF4.
{ESC}Tater-Salad
Administrator

{ESC}Lane wrote:Great in-game vid. Although I think it is Single-player. MP should be interesting. Will get his only if it is free to play.

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield- ... riB8xmxmGt

Free to play Hahahahaha
Bas
ESC Member

{ESC}Tater-Salad wrote:
{ESC}Lane wrote:Great in-game vid. Although I think it is Single-player. MP should be interesting. Will get his only if it is free to play.

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield- ... riB8xmxmGt

Free to play Hahahahaha

As in not paying monthly, not like a free game :P
iFlysoHi

Cant wait till it comes out xD
=|ZomB|=

I am behind on the new games, #1 because my pc is old and #2 because I dont need many more addictions! lol. I use to love the huge gigantic maps of BF2 and the aircraft (most noobs diddint) and they couldn't take it....so that game community died out and/or became gay and full of hacks. I played BC2 which was not bad but you couldint PRONE! made me mad. I'd liked the newest one when I played on my brothers PC, but my old pos probably wouldint run it well. Games I do want to catch up on are Portal 2. All the new COD games since Cod4, and a few others. These are already addicting enough!! lol I started back at Quake 1 in 1998 online with dialup and have been a junkie since. maybe there is a Gamerholics anonymous group to help me fight the urge. If the new one is big-scale all out vehicle/ground/air combat like the old BF games, I might have to get it.