No Long Available

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Ocho
ESC Member

hey lane i have a 5870 if you decide to sell the one you have, let me know :)
{ESC}Ocho
ESC Member

Well mine is a non-reference overclocked card from PowerColor so yours would probably work fine as a secondary.... so what will it take for you to part from your card? Now be reasonable and think of me as a poor minimum-wage worker, and gimme a price. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Zeroxe

Hello
you find something for the shipping price ? still for sale i hope ;)
{ESC}Ocho
ESC Member

{ESC}Lane wrote:Well looks like the 5870 is Promised to OCHO!!! Pending sale
Cool man I''ll be waiting for you to send me your paypal info and do not worry about the crossfire adapter because mine came with one. I will just need the power adapter :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: .
BENSTER

I'm running a 470 I just bought off a guy at work 2 months ago, it outperforms my GTX260. I passed that on to my one son, and the other one is using a 8800 GT. I'm interested in anything better than what I have. I forgot about this thread, i'll have to set a notification this time. :)
Zeroxe

hello
Lane i received the card's and she perfect ,fast shipping and really no chance to broke! a lot of bubble protect ;) everything was inside,cd driver ect and more,i am very happy whit my purchase and if i have to do it again i do it 110% thank you.
Chris alias |CM_Zeroxe

ps sorry for my poor English