Chef Ramsey gives up!

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Lager
Administrator

Hi all

After many episodes of "Kitchen Nightmares", Gordon Ramsey finally came across a couple of owners that he couldn't help. He said it was because they wouldn't help themselves. I say it was because they are absolutely, totally bat shit crazy!!

If you didn't see it, it's worth checking out. It's rare you see two people that nuts who aren't in a straight jacket or jail.

http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/kitch ... 29445.html

You can also find their restaurant on Facebook. She made several accounts now because of the Internet bullies... Lol
{ESC}UDClown

Why the truth is best. Why denial is a pest
=|Vampie|NL|=

LOLLLLLL TY for this lager!!

AWWWWW where is episode 3? it ends so sudden!!
Bas
ESC Member

Thank the world for these kinds of people, to show us that nearly everyone we know has something good inside of them! From now on I will always use 'crazy Amy' as a criterion when judging other people. So they are either nicer, much nicer, much much nicer, much much much nicer and so on :P
Admin

everyone thinks they are the best,,i like the 'did umake these cakes',oh yes thanks it means a lot coming from u,,YES WE GET OUR CAKES FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH idiots
GIJaneDoe
ESC Member

I can't comment because I've never watched his show. :lol:
{ESC}UDClown

neither have I, Jane lol.
{ESC}Lager
Administrator

This is a better link and with up to date info. It's like watching a train wreck.....I can't look away..lol

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/com ... -internet/
Admin

i dont watch it either,,cant stand the yelling ans swearing all the time..lololol
GIJaneDoe
ESC Member

I just watched the video from Lager's second link. Holy Crap! What a train wreck indeed.

I don't eat out a lot since I started watching Restaurant Impossible and this is just icing on the cake...no pun intended.