Glitch or no glitch?

Talk about anything you want here.
{BHF}ROCK

In map urban2, you can climb up on back hill. Buzz claims it is a glitch? meanwhile esc and others are using it.
Stone was up there and buzz gave him a warning to leave he was starting down the hill and buzz gave him to more warnings back to back thus causing him to be banned. I saw he was trying to leave the hill, Buzz should not have abused his powers and give him back to back warnings.
Is the hill off limits? can someone unban Stone as well? I know I am not an ESC but I know it is the right thing to do! Sorry Buzz if you lost your cool because you were getting owned but really saying a place is off limits and having esc members still using it? well where does it say it is off limits?

ROCK
ScRiPt3r
Redneck Commander

i believe that i am familiar with the hill that you refer.. for the time being, until there is a decision or resolution to this, as others use that hill without issue, i am going to remove the ban.

Sorry for any confusion.

Script3r
ScRiPt3r
remember: It's ALL good.
-----
{ESC}UDClown

I've already contacted the map maker, as I know he is active on the codutility forums.

http://www.xfire.com/video/607f54
Last edited by {ESC}UDClown on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admin

I believe that is a glitch, you can also get under the map from where the rivers is, u can go behind the cement walls there,,,
{ESC}Master
ESC Member

[quote="{ESC}BlackRose"]I believe that is a glitch,quote]

+1 :iagree: