hey reddragon here

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}reddragon
ESC Rookie

some know me some dont but i wanted to introduce my self i play first person shooters, mmorpg, world of tanks and league of legends. i know quite of few from over ther the years and miss playing with ya all.
Bas
ESC Member

Hey Reddragon,

Maybe a wise choise to have g13 taken out of your name when you are applying. I don't really know you all that well, but your name is no stranger. It is nice to meet you and I hope I will be able to run into you on the battle field!

Bas
Admin

Hey dragon nice to see you,,if you need help to change your name let me know, also get into our teamspeak, we have lots of members that play those other games!
{ESC}reddragon
ESC Rookie

k i need g13 taken out when i first joined i was there. mastermind found my old log info so i didnt have to re register here. name can just be reddragon then ty. and looking foward to meeting new and olf friends to game with here
{ESC}HvyMtlRulz
ESC Member

I'll be the first to say.....as a former G 13 Clan mate of mine...Welcome my friend...glad to see ya...You've got my vote.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

i dunno who you are and i dunno who you are talking about but i can say beans in the behind part of mastermind produce fire according to him ehheheheh
glad to see you sir hope you can know all our rules especialy the one that say " DO NOT SDHOOT AMONY OR KNIVE OR TROUGH NADES ON HIM OR HIS DOLL." i hope you can follow since is sad to see that no one in here follow that rule.

cya son maybe tonight at mw2 server hehehehhehe
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
{ESC}reddragon
ESC Rookie

thanks for all the welcomes lol
{ESC}HvyMtlRulz
ESC Member

Amony says.................glad to see you sir hope you can know all our rules especially the one that say " DO NOT SHOOT AMONY OR KNIVE OR TROUGH NADES ON HIM OR HIS DOLL." i hope you can follow since is sad to see that no one in here follow that rule.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^You Amony....are too funny. :lol:
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

really i a,m funny maybe that is why people dont follow the rule hehehhehehehhehehehhehe
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
{ESC}UDClown

I knifed amony last week :fear1: