Bazza>XI<

Talk about anything you want here.
bazza>XI<

Hiya guys, and buzzy. my name is barry, obviously, I have 4 kids, of which 1 plays cod4 and is quite good, and one(daughter) who has started playing if that's what I can call it. I play here a lot, more than my clans servers cos I love the no bunnyhopping. you know my game style, its either ignoring my kill to death ratio and just dying in opponents spawn, or stealthing about to defrost from range. I am trying to curb my language(sorry vampie darling and buzz) as we normally cuss in xi, tho its always in good humour. I work cleaning buses, and if not doing that, im playing World of Warcraft or playing ftg or ufo:aftermath or bards tale or farcry 1&2. the only prob with your servers is the time, they are empty most of day until latish afternoon, Mondays are soooooo boring now :P. anyways, see ya in game!! :cheers:
Bas
ESC Member

Hey Bazza, welcome to the forums man! Good to have you around and I'll see you in game :)

Bazza bazza, tu tuu tu du du, bazza bazza, tu tu du dum, bazzza bazza tu tuuu tududum tududum tudum tududududu-dum bazza bazza!
Admin

HI Barry!!!! hehehehehehe
=|Vampie|NL|=

HI Bazzaaaaa :) nice to see you here too.

Love to play with you in our server, and i understand the cursing because on XI it is sometimes more cursing then talking so you are forgiven. I know you dont do it on purpose .

:hugs:
Kathia

{ESC}Bas wrote: Bazza bazza, tu tuu tu du du, bazza bazza, tu tu du dum, bazzza bazza tu tuuu tududum tududum tudum tududududu-dum bazza bazza!
Bastart stole my song... :lol:

Hiiiiiiii Bazzzza !
Good to see you here :)
snakepliskin

Bazzzzzzzzzzzzza!
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

Well, all I can say is IT'S ABOUT TIME!! Glad both you and Snake decided to give us a nod. We love having you both around.
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

BAZZ SITR HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012