Summertime

Talk about anything you want here.
Admin

and the living is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehe

NO ONE TO SHOOT?????

yes it is that time of year when we get to go outside and play! Except for those upside down ppl!!hehehehe
So yes the servers are not as busy as they are in the cold winter.
Come to the forums and talk to ppl!!!! we dont bite,,ok so Amo does sometimes!!hehehehehe

As you can see in the pics below some of our members are already enjoying the weather!!

If you need anything all our admins are still around. Yell in the chat box, post on the forums, check Xfire, Steam, we are around.
I will be at the trailer off and on for the next couple months. Wifi sucks for gaming, but i am on the forums!

ENJOY!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

YOU JUST COULDN'T POST YOUNG PEOPLE IN THE PICTURES???

They all had to be OLD?? The DOGS picture should have looked like this b-boobs Then I could :eyebulge: and :yahoo:

:grandpa:
{ESC}Brimstone
ESC Member

Rose .... you owe me a new razer keyboard and mouse ... the dogs made me hurl all over the place ... thanks for the the embedded image :fight1:
Brim Out !!!!

"I’ve got nothing to fear, because the battles already been won" - Matisyahu
Angelfury

Yep that's what summer is like especially up here we hibernate for like 6 months of the year then summer hits n ppl go nuts and just let it all hang out. he he he pictures remind me of a family reunion i went to. lot of ppl getting blitzed and pie eyed doing and saying stuff they blush about afterwards. Me I like gardening and selling stuff at farmers market. Hope you have a good summer rose love the post.
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

Pappy: Frankly I am tired of all the promotion of youth...the average gamer is aged 31....we are considerably older than that...but that doesn't make us "uncool" no matter what kids say...if they are lucky, they will get old, too. I know that when my girls were in school, all their friends found it comical that I was an avid gamer...but interestingly enough, not one wanted to play against me. For that matter, my ex-husband wouldn't play against me either...he would rage quit! He was one that got me stated gaming...bet he regretted that decision (one among many I would hazard to guess).

The dogs...now that is just lame and gross. The guy in the green shorts looks like he is wearing a muppet and likely takes those little blue pills to his mojo on.

As far as the dancing "girls", my character should be doing a face-plant, as physical grace has never been one of my virtues...the drinking...guilty as charged....it's been a long time....funny...I stopped dancing when I stopped drinking....no accident there....lolz.

Have a great summer folks and enjoy the weather. We richly deserve the break after that lousy winter we suffered through.
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

Angelfury

I agree with betty I myself am no spring chicken only 34 but I am not ready for the long walk to pasture just yet and I am still cool. someone once said" to deny the inevitable is to deny the process of life" everyone goes through it. one minute your young & next your older wearing green kermit shorts sucking down slushies saying remember when but never finishing the sentence cause u forgot.besides being cool is totaly a state of mind just ask amoni hes so cool
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

well first yes i bite but not hurt to much, and second yes i am cool and olny have........................... i dunno a lot but who is counting i just want to be happy have and amazing life and make all my friends smile!!!!!!!!
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
-=TWG=-Numbskull

Amoniac = :P
2015 Season 2 NASCAR iRacing Tour Modified Series Division 4 Race Championship, 2nd Place
2016 Season 1 NASCAR iRacing Tour Modified Series Division 9 Race Championship, 1st Place
2016 Season 2 NASCAR iRacing Tour Modified Series Division 3 Race Championship, 1st Place
Admin

hahahaha thats funny Betty,,I stopped dancing same time!!!hahahahahahah
Admin

ok Pappy...just for you is the girls,,,,,
I found TaTER again!!!!

and you can guess the others!!lolol