Fun Server Weekends

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Brimstone
ESC Member

We will be having fun server weekends at least once a month starting ASAP ... what does this mean you ask??? We will have various mods and gameplay dedicated for that weekend ... hide & seek, paintball, obscurity and any more we can come across ... I am asking for ideas for these weekends .. feel free to post things you would like to do and we will fit them in as soon as we can ... we are also working on putting together some tournies of different types and any ideas there are needed ... lots to come from your ministry of defense .... you may now return to getting pawned you HOOKERS :fight1:
Brim Out !!!!

"I’ve got nothing to fear, because the battles already been won" - Matisyahu
iFlysoHi

Sounds fun, you guys should add Deathrun and the zombie mod(not the one where you kill AIs)
{ESC}Mazuga

We are talking about COD4 right?

I would like to see a COD4 MW2 mod server same as the version XI currently has up... except enable the ACR and enable the freakin anti hopping. Then we can have a good clean fun MW2 server and possibly scrim with the Idiots aka XI. For the most part the XI MW2 server has maintained a solid player attraction above all other COD4 servers for quite some time now. I've played over there a ton so I can attest to this. The reason I feel it's a good idea is because it would give players the option of playing on a server where hopping isn't the key to success and also because that server gets full all the time and players get auto redirected to their regular FT server which is not what the wanted to play in the first place. I think it would populate especially if we decided to have some fun scrims with them. As long as there's some boxes available I don't see what it would hurt to give it a shot.

My favorite fun idea is: a low gravity with no damage when falling, Hookers vs Johns or Clowns vs Marines. This would be fun as hell and hilarious! (I can take care of the mod/skins for that in no time), UDClown would probably help me to speed things up. I'm talking white clown faces with make up and hookers with 80's style make up and flashy colorful attire to top it off. This would be epic! I think outside of the box like that. LOL!
I AM {ESC}Mazuga
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

Brim, a while back you suggested a "sniper only" server that never fully developed. Maybe we could have a weekend of that! What's the game called where you can be a paint can, antenna satellite, garbage can, etc.........I'm up for that. I need a GOOD laugh about now!
Remember we have a lot of players join us from XI and BHF who might like to know what's going on during our special weekend!! Someone needs to invite them. I agree with the request for MW2.........and ELIMINATE the bunny hopping! BRING IT BRIM !!
Admin

Pappy we did the sniper only for a couple weeks,,I kick Brims butt and he would not play!!!hehehehe

Bas and Kathia tried to get the mw2 mod running but had some major problems,,but i think we can get it to run no probs now.
HudsoN

may be CTF freeze tag would also be fun :)))) pistols only or make it knife only..:)
{ESC}Brimstone
ESC Member

pappy ... the mod your talking about is hide and seek and yes we will be doing that one in the next week or two and as far as sniper only I am going to talk t a few people about that .. and yes Rose pawned me like I was a silly school girl b-boobs .... anyways .. we will get to work on the MW2 mod and get it in rotation as soon as we can ....
Brim Out !!!!

"I’ve got nothing to fear, because the battles already been won" - Matisyahu
iFlysoHi

I think Sammy from XI might be of assistance if you have problems with the mw2 mod
{ESC}Mazuga

iFlysoHi wrote:I think Sammy from XI might be of assistance if you have problems with the mw2 mod
I agree 100%. Samuel did a lot of the work for that mod and there are some older versions out there but the one that XI currently has up and running is THE mod to use. If he would be willing to share it that would be AWESOME! I would like to see some fun scrimmages between ESC and XI. I might have to put on some tags for this!
I AM {ESC}Mazuga
iFlysoHi

Hybrid wrote:
iFlysoHi wrote:I think Sammy from XI might be of assistance if you have problems with the mw2 mod
I agree 100%. Samuel did a lot of the work for that mod and there are some older versions out there but the one that XI currently has up and running is THE mod to use. If he would be willing to share it that would be AWESOME! I would like to see some fun scrimmages between ESC and XI. I might have to put on some tags for this!
They'll be running scared once they see my name :club1: :lol: