the one and only boff

Talk about anything you want here.
Boff

hi been playing on your servers for a long while now and i finaly made a post in becoming a full member (wish me luck )
im not long turned 40 and i have two daughters my eldest is a stepdaughter whom is autistic so she can be a handfull at times and i then have my daisy boo she is three going on 13 with her attitude and i work partime as well as being a dad and a carer for my eldest ,

became single after 13 plus years so and found my own place and share the kids with the ex ,
my gaming is most nights but sometimes i just disapear during the game and thats when i have to sort out the eldest daughter so not being rude just sometimes i have my hands full ,

been gaming from cod was born and l played most of them then found the love of battlefeild so i spent some time on there to ,
i was an active member in a clan for nine years but as most clans know it does go on hard times and i was one of the last few till i decided to leave and look around else were and as i have such a laugh on your servers i thought i would like to join fulltime ,

Alan le boffy
*Mama*
Administrator

Boff!! Good to see you on here!! I have fun playing with you and being your trophy popsicle. You definately have a handful, but we're here to let you relieve your stress.. That doesn't mean you have to abuse us just for a few killstreaks... just saying! :hugs: :hugs: :yahoo: :yahoo:
HudsoN

Hey alan take no notice of the hooker she is just a bully :))))
Admin

Hello Mr Boff,,hwhahahahahahah great to see u
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

hello and glad you applied, so i think you will join, let me say this in the most nice way. AMONIAC ia a very sensitive person and he dont like to get shot, we in ESc try our best to not shoot him so dont do it, other then thaqt is ok if you leave you have kids and well it happends.
so nice to see you good luck and DO NOT SHOOT ME
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
Admin

no you have to take the little car and set it right on AMo butty,,,he like that,,hahahaha