This isn't Russia

Talk about anything you want here.
Resolute

Okay, you guys are worse than Russia. Stop deleting my %$#%!%@$@# messages. If you don't want people to respond to things or voice their opinion, don't post on your forum. in case you missed that by the way, It's called a FORUM. For cripes sake, it's just words and conversation. Are you really censoring because it's SO controversial??? Seriously, stop being wimps
{ESC}Valeron

Well and at what here Russia? We are here to calmly Express our opinion. Another thing is that nobody cares.
Sorry for off topic, Resolute.
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

Your messages have not been deleted, simply moved to a members only forum. Frankly, the constant whining and complaining is hurting membership and causing people to leave. We have already lost one applicant because of this complaining NO ONE WANTS DRAMA. This is a game, and we come here for fun, to get away from the drama of real life, but the actions and verbiage of a few are ruining the experience for others. We do not censor here....but some things should remain among the members. You want to read the full forum, Res, put in an app. You should know by now that we don't censure.

There is a place to lodge complaints and I grow weary of the people who say that Admins are doing nothing. This gripe, for example, will only cause more division and could have been handled privately. We get hammered for spectating, we get hammered for not spectating. We are told to move posts and then get griped at for being Communists. What, exactly, do you expect, because from where I'm sitting, it's a no win situation. We are just trying to keep things light and fun. You want drama? Go watch MTV or the History Channel...there are plenty of stories about the Kardashians to keep you happy I'm sure. Please just drop it. Opinions have been posted and duly noted. Why keep bringing it up? MOVE ON.
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

*Mama*
Administrator

Res, the topic shouldn't have been posted public in the first place so it was moved to the appropriate section. It had nothing to do with you or your posts specifically although as usual we appreciate your insight. Although we wear the same tags each member is still an individual so will post things differently (i.e. you probably handle things differently than your boss..unless you are the boss in which case there's probably a subordinate in the office who might think you're a tool with ears..just saying). I think it's safe to say you agree with the attempted sentiment of that message and we know where you stand. But, again..don't take it personal.. the only thing you should take personal is this.. "Damn it, Res! You Prick! I'm going to shove this china lake so far up your (expletive) ( expletive) You stay right there! I'm coming for ya.. where are you.. you mov...DAMN IT RES! Quit it!!! Butthole!!!!"

And Valeron... Еще один напиток. :mrgreen: :cheers: :cheers: :hugs:
{ESC}MaStErMiNd
Administrator

Resolute wrote:Okay, you guys are worse than Russia. Stop deleting my %$#%!%@$@# messages. If you don't want people to respond to things or voice their opinion, don't post on your forum. in case you missed that by the way, It's called a FORUM. For cripes sake, it's just words and conversation. Are you really censoring because it's SO controversial??? Seriously, stop being wimps
Here are my thoughts, you may not like them but here you go. We are all here to have fun and play with friends. No one wants to deal with drama because that ruins their overall game play. No one is forcing you to be here. If your that unhappy you are welcome to go somewhere else. If you want to be here then we will gladly welcome you. :iagree:
{ESC}UDClown

:?
-=TWG=-Numbskull

Drama! the admin's keep it going, just PM him, Don't feed the drama
2015 Season 2 NASCAR iRacing Tour Modified Series Division 4 Race Championship, 2nd Place
2016 Season 1 NASCAR iRacing Tour Modified Series Division 9 Race Championship, 1st Place
2016 Season 2 NASCAR iRacing Tour Modified Series Division 3 Race Championship, 1st Place
*Mama*
Administrator

{ESC}JACKO

It was nice!! I'm sorry if I offended anyone !!
http://zamunda.net/pic/img4/bitbucket/3 ... 617419.gif

Always one more try... I'm not afraid to die!!!
Resolute

{ESC}MaStErMiNd wrote:
Resolute wrote:Okay, you guys are worse than Russia. Stop deleting my %$#%!%@$@# messages. If you don't want people to respond to things or voice their opinion, don't post on your forum. in case you missed that by the way, It's called a FORUM. For cripes sake, it's just words and conversation. Are you really censoring because it's SO controversial??? Seriously, stop being wimps
Here are my thoughts, you may not like them but here you go. We are all here to have fun and play with friends. No one wants to deal with drama because that ruins their overall game play. No one is forcing you to be here. If your that unhappy you are welcome to go somewhere else. If you want to be here then we will gladly welcome you. :iagree:

i dont know you so don't feel the need to qualify your opinions as they are of little consequence to me. the drama begins and ends with people whining and moaning on your server, which is the only thing i pointed out, mind you before you or anyone else did. nothing more. and frankly im well aware i can stay or go, not that anyone said a thing about that, but thanks for the reminder. it's comforting to know.