really

Talk about anything you want here.
|TED|LOCKnLOAD

I'm not a person to complain, but a certain clan member accusing me of hacking, as most of u know iv been on this server for years and used to b part of esc and also accusing.me of stealing drop boxes Not for first time I don't play dirty like that, end of day he can think Wat he wants can't help it if I Locknload his arse wahah just bringing it to ur attention
Davethecat1
ESC Member

Lock, I'm very sorry this has happened to you. This is a problem we are trying to deal with. Please PM me with the details, and name and we will look at taking this further.
*Mama*
Administrator

This is being handled. Sorry this happened to you. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We'll take care of this. Can an admin lock this post?
Boff

i was there talking to locknload trying to sort this out yesterday also you can check the logs to see what was written Alan,
|TED|LOCKnLOAD

It don't bother me at all, just don't wanna get banned for something that's not happening by someone who can't take getting shot to well. :)
Tartaruga

Hi everybody,
I sent accusation without proof on the server, something not very smart and child. I'm sorry and I apologize to my clan {ESC} to not respecting the basic rules of politeness and I will make sure that this never happens again. Also as moderator, it's really not cool.
 I take what I've said, I'm not hiding.
 For carepackage this is spent on "Gonefishin", there are two or three months, I saw you take it, that's all, my English is so rough here, it was not a reproach, we play on the same team and it matters to me what my team win and have fun.
I'm not playing for my statistics and finish first.
My partners I have already been criticized for not sufficiently defrosted or that kind of thing and I've already answered that.

However I sometimes very annoying and surprising things such as:
- Be touched without the shooter could see me or a UAV on or behind a smokescreen
- See players with high pings always find their target even when this is not possible and always be one step ahead.

These are questions I have no answers. And assuming they cheat is not a good decision. If they do I do not see the goal.

Sometimes we can be wrong and I'm sorry, no need to trigger the 3rd war for it.

For me, let's play and fun, happy to play with all the player.

{ESC} Mobonkezot

Mama can you send the message that you sent me on another account that I can answer thank you. I'll be back by Sunday to do it.
Alias {ESC}Mobonkezot
=|Vampie|NL|=

TY for your reply and your excuse Mobonkezot . :)

Locknload plays our servers for many years, and has lots of experience. Also he is well respected ( by me) , and accusing anyone without the proper proof is an insult.
And we can , and wil, not tolerate that. :club1: That is why i started to !warn. I warned Bug , because he was the next one to accuse .

After this it stopped , and the whole server started to focus on their game again. And the joy of playing got back , and that is what it is all about.

Call of duty4 is a game that is not very well in processing the hits , and gets worse when the pings are very different.

I myself SUFFER sometimes too that i shoot someone Point blank and see no hitmarkers..... its just the crappy game/ connection / latency . not the other player that is hacking .

we have a great team of admins that can and will look at any evidence provided to us, but untill there is no evidence we can not take action.

We are not going to ban someone that had a K/D ratio 30 /2 or something... that just plain stupid.

Maybe Mama , or betty can fix your Mobonkezot account so you can reply with your normal name?

See you soon in the server Mobo , and lock , to play some nice games of Cod Ft :hugs:
|TED|LOCKnLOAD

Thanks and I appreciate the apologie for hacking, but on the care package thing I really don't need to steal them I get my own lol let's just leave it there and play nice :)
|TED|LOCKnLOAD

Thanks and I appreciate the apologie for hacking, but on the care package thing I really don't need to steal them I get my own lol let's just leave it there and play nice :)
=|Vampie|NL|=

I once stole a CP accidently on the XI servers from Jumper. he got mad at me too. :club1:

But i play with autodefrost on , and walked by the CP... before i knew it i took it. All sorted out in the end. apologized for it and moved on :yahoo: