Hi all

Talk about anything you want here.
SWINNY

Hi to everyone most of the clan already know me from the battle field ,,thought it was about time i dropped by to say hello .
I will just start of with an apologe as i did some that i never do as a norm and wouldn't like done to me ,,in a game about a week ago i was just re-spawning when a plane dropped a package right beside me 
so god knows why but i collected it ,,upsetting another played. so i do apologize to him again and be a shored it wont happen again.
see you in game cheers SWINNY.
Zoe
ESC Member

Hi Swinny,
good to see you! :hugs:
Zoe
ESC Member

To introduce yourself, you should tell a little bit more about yourself ;)
Where do you come from, how old are you, what is your credit card number and cvv, ... just kidding :lol
*Mama*
Administrator

Hey Swinny!!  Good to see you!!   Accidents happen.  I think I remember hearing it over game chat and thinking that was unusual for you to do something like that.   We know you well enough to know you're a fair and team oriented player (although you upset me sometimes when you shoot me... but I'll get over it)
Last edited by *Mama* on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{ESC}Lewda
ESC Member

Hello Swinny!!:cheers:
ImageImage
killinstar
ESC Member

Hello swinny,Sadly it has happen to me,which i always say i am very sorry.I think most understand it happens.I would say don't say it will not happen again cause sadly it does.It happen to me a few time,But so far in game everyone understand well atleast i think lol.But stuff happen by mistake.
=|Vampie|NL|=

Hi Swinny! Nice to see you on the forum ! I too once took as carepackage by mistake. (I play with autothaw on) , i said sorry for it and that was it. :) I believe i was there when it happened to you , i thought it was on Gonefishing. And you already said sorry in game so no need for more sorries. Lol im glad you found our TS too, so i was able to get you in the server. See you!
Boff

vampie is the one who always steals mine but i just kill him more next round :)
=|Vampie|NL|=

{ESC}creepy

hi swinny