Need a little help with work is anyone has the time.

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Ocho
ESC Member

One more thing Lane,

About shipping, I like sites that tell me straight up how much it is going to cost me to ship that item to me. That would probably cut some on your "abandonment issue", because I myself click on "add to cart" sometimes just to find out how much shipping is going to be. I know that we are not all equal before the eyes of the parcel service, but you could have a pull down disclaimer beside it that mentions restrictions to international and particular states etc.

:cheers:
Ocho
Last edited by {ESC}Ocho on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

LANE SIR I DUNNO WHO DONT LIKE YOU BUT I WILL FROST A FEW TODAY BC OF THAT.

Now about the website i like it but maybe a filter in brands it will help to find easy what you want or maybe low and hig prices also soemthing like that
the rest is great web page and sorry but buy things well i live in colombia(NOT COLUMBIA JEJEJEJJEJE) so is very expensive thing to bring i do it when a family goes there so they bought me something but rtight now i dont need more then i have bc i can not afforth buy nothing .
anyway great web page and to block facebook is easy if you have a domian at your company sir

ahh and dont forget even that i hate you shoot me and frost me like a lolipop all the time i really like you a lot your post the way of play the way you are and if someone say othervise tell them to come and talk to me please

amony
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

yes, if you automate it. send them to cart abandoners if possible and previous customers. just don't bombard them, not more than once a week.
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
{ESC}UDClown

yeah have the discounts and coupons go toward the shipping lol