I have not been on

Talk about anything you want here.
Admin

yea me too Dest, and wolfenstein but have not latley!!
{ESC}Sneek
ESC Member

I don't know what you mean by "I'm mad" because im not.. I know people find other games fun and I don't find them fun also. And over a period of time I went on Ut and the server was always Empty. The only active clan on Ut now is PSI.
~~~

UT is the same thing over and over again now.. Someone should add different game types to it for people will have something to do.. Myabe Trials or Invasion.. Even though there are some of you that don't like those games.. But there are also people who do like them such as me. If you go on the server "Beer and Nachos" In the assualt category they have a fun gametype also. But to be honest the only time people really get on ut2004 in this clan is when they have a rumble or just want to talk to some friends who are playing the game. I go on xfire all the time to see what ever is doing what games they are playing because when they would play ut i would join in if i am home.

~~~~~~~

You should all post "Other" you can just look at my xfire profile to find games I play and if there are any other games that i dont have there and you find fun I might give them a try when i have spare time.
LordGleedo

COD4 - Getting bored of the stock maps (unless its search and destroy) - now playing comp matches on TWL (PAM4 and promod)
COD:WaW
UT2004 (I miss FT rumbles only)
UT3 (modding and level designing again) -also been playing Warfare a bit.
FarCry2 (Tons of potential, shame it was developed by UbiSoft (aka NoobySoft)
Left4Dead
Isurgency - Bags of potential, but its on the HL2 engine which blows for player movement
CSS
Crysis
Crysis Wars