Players you most hate to get froze by

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

I hate to get frozen by me - myself - - sometimes those nades just don't go where I want them to. I seem to have a knack of bouncing them off of walls, the roof, the door that just moved, window frames that are out of place, etc. oh, and TREES! But if I HAD to pick it would be the following and notice they're in alphabetical order (no one wins, no one loses)

Bunny
Gothic
Lager
Willhois
Yahoo

There ARE others - and you know who you are!
:grandpa:
{ESC}Chief
Ministry of Defence

GOTHIC GOTHIC GOTHIC

I swear I will wait until I hear 3 nades land and I will even see them land and from out of nowhere a G0********MN fourth nade gets me.

So yes it is GOTHIC and whoever the hell is giving her the extra nades.

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

I suppose it isn't one person in particular - but more likely when one particular player repeatedly freezes me in a single game or set of games. I looked at my stats...and the usual band of suspects are the main culprits in my chilly moments. So it's hard to pick on one in particular - except for Tug, but he sucks so bad that he doesn't freeze me as much as he used to! Hehehehehe... I'm gonna pay for that one, I'm sure.
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

Gothic

{ESC}Chief wrote:GOTHIC GOTHIC GOTHIC

I swear I will wait until I hear 3 nades land and I will even see them land and from out of nowhere a G0********MN fourth nade gets me.

So yes it is GOTHIC and whoever the hell is giving her the extra nades.

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Lager will give you extra nades if you ask him nicely
:forum reading:
UT99 GOTY Download (454 MB) 436 patch included.. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18463523/UT99-W ... -Patch.zip

[Image
Gothic

I really hate freezing myself from falling off a building or holding a hand grenade to long.. I dislike all that freezes me.. If someone freezes me I will keep coming back until I freeze them.. :angel: LOL, It's funny watching Lager & Chief run away when they see you being defrosted.. :) Pappy is very sneaky placing claymores in my favorite spots.. :xxxx_spank:
UT99 GOTY Download (454 MB) 436 patch included.. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18463523/UT99-W ... -Patch.zip

[Image