Just want to tell you!

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Master
ESC Member

you are great {ESC}Pappy , i was feeling alone because of my english, and i dont talk much on microphone, but now i dont feel alone, because i love your words, thank you.

:yahoo:
{ESC} Jens
Inactive Member

"you're doing great, azvrel and master" ... true but what about me :o :o xd

haha joking ...
17 Years Young, From Belgium.
I May Be Young But Don't Underestimate Me!
---------------------------------
xfire: xjens
Admin

you are all doing great,, and if there is something you dont understand just ask,,some times we dont understand what some are saying,,lol KV's Irish accent Chris british accent!!! We deal with what we have and we have a great bunch of ppl here, you guys are included in that!!
{ESC}Lewda
ESC Member

absolutely no problem! as someone already said this is the {ESC} family! whatever we can do to make it easier for you let us know!
ImageImage
{ESC}Bunny
Server Admin

{ESC}Pappy wrote:I'm not certain "Freeze Lager - thaw Chief" is quite right - what Chief probably meant to type was actually just a little different but his "I keel you" finger messed him up - so it should have read "freeze both or they freeze you"!
Master I think you and Az are doing great playing on a server that is somewhat language specific - we all speak CoD4 here - and we don't care if you don't speak English well.........typing in game has caused me to get frozen more times than I care to count - and even though I type quite well - I don't shoot worth a darn while I'm diong it! (or many other times for that matter) Hang in there - thanks for letting us know - you'll pick things up the more you play.....Az just points and shoots most of the time - and he's good at it....but I know he can talk - I've heard and understood him! We're glad you're here! Here's a clue, after all that - don't shoot the OLD GUY - it's harder for me to walk after being frozen...... :)
:grandpa:
Well put Pappy! LOL, pappy just acts vulnerable but he'll take you out in a second...watch out for that old dude! And yes, you guys are all doing great...we're all here to just have fun, not a job. When I first met Azvrel, I was surprised at how well we communicated without words. I love running around with him because he just knew where to look, shoot and cover you if he sees you thawing somebody. Never spoke much to him but being the great player that he is, you don't need to. If you do want to speak, here are some key phrases to learn:

1. (state number of people near you) i.e....." Two coming on my shoes!"
2. (state where the enemy is and how many) i.e....."One coming in our Spawn!"
3. (state what floor the enemy is on) i.e....."YoMama BeLOW me!"

these are just some key phrases i often use myself, and this valuable intel is enough to keep most of your team mates alive and healthy!
Game ON!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ScRiPt3r
Redneck Commander

:offtopic: [offtopic]not to belittle brother bunbun, but i believe he has made a faux pas on his statement #3, as it sounds as if he was attempting to paraphrase a recent Mel Gibson quote..
3. (state what floor the enemy is on) i.e....."YoMama BeLOW me!"

please allow me to offer a correction, with the omitted portion of the aforementioned quote in yellow..

3. (state what floor the enemy is on) i.e....."YoMama, Why don't you just smile, and f#@%*!g BeLOW me!"

love ya mama
mean it!

:)

u 2 bunbun :boob1:[/offtopic]
ScRiPt3r
remember: It's ALL good.
-----
{ESC}Master
ESC Member

{ESC}ScRiPt3r we all love mama :yahoo:

ScRiPt3r
Redneck Commander

{ESC}Master wrote:{ESC}ScRiPt3r we all love mama :yahoo:

yes master, we are all just a small section of names on the long list of those that love mama ImageImage

:ok:
ScRiPt3r
remember: It's ALL good.
-----
P!MP

Master,Jens,and Azvrel u All speak english well enough for me to understand so dont be shy to talk to us and if i can help u at all please let me know and as far as the others telling u to freeze this guy or that lets kep it simple freeze everyone but me lol now rose on the other hand loves it when u knife her from behind and bunny that Yomama thing had me :) but no question is a dumb question its only dumb when u dont ask is what i was always told so lets not be shy :i8u: :coolehh:
{ESC}Master
ESC Member

pimp brother you already helped me and still you helping keep and i am talking lil bit more in TS ya made me hahaa thanks you!
well i want to say, other people in ESC helped to, i dont forget them i am thanks them to!