Hacked again

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

Thumper will this link conflict with any other virus or malware software running?
Thanks
Scorp

Pappy, i'd recommend you first removing your current antivirus software, 'cause sometimes it can conflict ith other antivirus products. i don't know about AVG, but i had such conflict between NOD32 and Kaspersky Lab (btw, NOD won this battle, heheh).
Admin

i dont run them at the same time,
ScRiPt3r
Redneck Commander

i run win 7 64bit, and i use symantec corporate antivirus 10.1, spybot search and destroy, and i use firefox for a browser.

when i think i may have something that slipped thru, i use malwarebytes to clean in up.

all the hacks this forum has been thru, all the other crap out there on the net, and all the "special" sites i visit i have not had any issues for a long time.

i think a lot of the problems stem from the vulnerabilities inherit in IE, which is why i use firefox..

go go gadget MS lol
ScRiPt3r
remember: It's ALL good.
-----
{ESC}CheVy
ESC Member

I came on to site and seen the "You might be invicted " but i closed out IE and never see anything wrong and mcAfee shows nothing what should i be looking for?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
DarkWhisper

I see the last post was from August, but it seems that image links are still re-routing to the bogus AVG site. I tried the link on multiple systems on multiple networks. Is it an ImageShack issue? Here are some pics of what I get:

*Mama*
Administrator

You remember what img links are doing it??
DarkWhisper

{ESC}YoMama wrote:You remember what img links are doing it??
Yep. The Doppler image in this post did it, but it seems fine now.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7107
*Mama*
Administrator

OK, I'm closing my photobucket account.. that's twice I've been told about this..
DarkWhisper

{ESC}YoMama wrote:OK, I'm closing my photobucket account.. that's twice I've been told about this..
Photobucket? The link sends me to Imageshack.