hello from resolute

Talk about anything you want here.
Resolute

{ESC}P!MP wrote:Hey Res welcome to the forums and like Ghost said take all the bad mouthing as them sayin good job and shoot there ass again... except me of course aim for cutter we all know how much u enjoy shooting him.... :) :) :)
Cutter and i don't always see eye to eye on whats happening in the server but if we are on the same team and im getting defrosted, you can be sure its him defrosting me 9 times out of ten. I try to return the favor as much as possible and his style of play does equate to a lot of wins. I appreciate when you're on the server in general because you up the fun factor a lot, as do so many of the ESC members but youre always fun to play with, and annoy a little, but mostly i enjoy being on your team! :) Thanks

Res
ScRiPt3r
Redneck Commander

:hugs:
ScRiPt3r
remember: It's ALL good.
-----
Freshlydun

Welcome res to the forums.

Many a time have I cursed u in languages historians are still trying to decipher to this day. You are an instrument of my demise as well as ghost is as far as people that I classify "a dangerous threat". There are many others mind you that I watch my back for so to speak on the server as well but many will say that you are in the top 5 to wish upon a empty gun clip when encountered.

It's great to have communicators in this server as new people are shy and what not, I have to say that you were one that surprised me in talking pretty much after a couple weeks or so and have opened up a lot. I enjoy beating you as well as supporting you on a team when I can. You provide a good challenge and ample asset to this server and the community which we have all fallen for as a Frozen Family as I like to call it here at ESC. Enjoy ur stay and look forward to playing in the future!!

Fresh

Talk about turning things around....Fresh

{ESC}MayberrySWAT
ESC Member

Resolute, despite what Pimp and Ghost said, we enjoy gaming with you. JK As FreshlyDun posted, we have all "cursed" you for zapping us. Thank you for posting greetings. Always nice to hear from a friend.