FRANKtheBUNNY

Talk about anything you want here.
FRANKtheBUNNY

{ESC}Amoniac wrote:
FRANKtheBUNNY wrote:what up people,

Some of you know me and some of you dont, but im another PSI kickoff who just kinda gotta back into pc gaming and is looking for a place to hang. Went through the member list and i swear it was like deja vu. Alot of the names are folks that I really enjoyed knowing (not you yomama). Headed over to d/l ts3 now so i can chit chat a bit if its cool. So what games yall play now, let me rephase that, what games do I need to reinstall so i might share a few frags with yall????

Thanks for the read if your reading this
PEACE

Sorry for being honest but i dont have a clue who are u or where you come from, for me is cool you visit us sir. the only thing is bunny thing in your name scare me bunny is alaways meany hjjejejjejejejje

cya soon

thanks...i think lol :)
{ESC}aNuBiS
ESC Member

jeremy!!!!

sup man?
been a bloody long time mate. good to see your safe and well. hope to eventually catch up with ya online again, just pretty busy atm. got a knife with your name on it :mrgreen:
FRANKtheBUNNY

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiwi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude ive missed the crap outta you, still think you should let me move to n.z. and live on your couch that way i could nerd out and stalk peter jackson as him films the hobbit movies
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

FRANKtheBUNNY wrote:
{ESC}Amoniac wrote:
FRANKtheBUNNY wrote:what up people,

Some of you know me and some of you dont, but im another PSI kickoff who just kinda gotta back into pc gaming and is looking for a place to hang. Went through the member list and i swear it was like deja vu. Alot of the names are folks that I really enjoyed knowing (not you yomama). Headed over to d/l ts3 now so i can chit chat a bit if its cool. So what games yall play now, let me rephase that, what games do I need to reinstall so i might share a few frags with yall????

Thanks for the read if your reading this
PEACE

Sorry for being honest but i dont have a clue who are u or where you come from, for me is cool you visit us sir. the only thing is bunny thing in your name scare me bunny is alaways meany hjjejejjejejejje

cya soon

thanks...i think lol :)

you are nice sir goodie still dont shot me a lot like BUNNY is not goodie and make me look bad sir!!!!

hehehehhe anyway i just can say i think welcome back !
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012