{ESC} 3v3 Tourney - 2nd Edition

Talk about anything you want here.
Maj.Gen.Dante

CI_CYCO wrote:Hello all, I am unable to play in the up coming match. Hurricane sandy has leftmy commun ib utter devestation. We have no power.... My basement is flooded and my car is totaled. My family and I are all fine. I will be back as soon as possible. Cell phone service is intermittent. I will try to post again with an update.

i took liberty of notifying them the other day...just glad to see you and hubby are ok boss lady...
http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/8qvoeQVH/MajGenDante.png
MikZzona
ESC Member

Hey Cyco, glad to hear you're ok! Hope you will be able to recover whatever have been damaged by the hurricane. Too bad you won't be able to play this time, but don't worry there will be plenty of other occasions - especially organised for you! ;)

Of course it is allowed and highly advised for the team(s) that will lack a player because of Sandy (or for any reason actually, as long as the first matches have not been played) to register another player in their team. That additional player will obviously not be considered a substitute.
Admin

we are looking for a sub right now,, but if you can play at any time, your place is still there!
Admin

{ESC}Zoe is going to stand in for Cyco this saturday!!
Maj.Gen.Dante

{ESC}BlackRose wrote:{ESC}Zoe is going to stand in for Cyco this saturday!!

cycos not gonna have internet for another 3 months. verizon said so..>< dunno when theyre getting power t
http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/8qvoeQVH/MajGenDante.png
MikZzona
ESC Member

The teams still need to know their side (Allies/Axis) and the server they are to play on, this has been planned but I am overwhelmed with work so I will post that when I get a minute. I will try and send PMs to all teams with those additional details before Saturday's matches, otherwise it will anyway all be indicated in the first post of this topic so if in doubt, please refer to that.
CI_CYCO

hey guys thanks for all the well wishes. Fios said we're prob..ably not going to get TV internet or phones for 3 months. we still don't have power. and I wish House of scorn to play hard in my absence. see you guys soon I hope.
Admin

I cant get ahold of heavymetal, so they need someone,,,I cant get onto any the cod4 server !
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

CI_CYCO wrote:hey guys thanks for all the well wishes. Fios said we're prob..ably not going to get TV internet or phones for 3 months. we still don't have power. and I wish House of scorn to play hard in my absence. see you guys soon I hope.
i miss you tons smoky alredy told me that you are ok that all your family is ok, and that the only thing is you dont going to have power for a few months i thank GOD is just that and the car but you and ytour familya re ok

thank GOD for protect our lovely CYCO nad her family

hope to play with you again at our server

misss you tons
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
Admin

WE ARE IN NEED OF SOME EXTRA PLAYERS FOR SUBSTITUTES,,,IF YOU WANT TO PLAY PLEASE POST HERE!!