{ESC} 3v3 Tourney - 2nd Edition

Talk about anything you want here.
=|Vampie|NL|=

Good luck everyone!

Can't we record the matches? since we are not alllowed to spec, it might be fun to record them and post it somewhere so the people who are interested can see how the matches went ( and maybe learn a few things.. )

@ Buzz: i put my PM option ON specially for you.. just in case.. ;)
{ESC}UDClown

about the spectating, will the Finalists be able to spec each other during a match?

ie: 3 teams, 2 battle, 1 spec the battle
MikZzona
ESC Member

{ESC}UDClown wrote:about the spectating, will the Finalists be able to spec each other during a match?

ie: 3 teams, 2 battle, 1 spec the battle
For the 1st and 2nd match I would tend to say No, as the team spectating could still study the style and strategies of teams they would still have to play against. But the 3rd match can be watched by anybody, as nothing will be at stake anymore for the team that has played its 2 final matches already.
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

{ESC}Buzz wrote:Amoniac:
Just thought Id let you know m8.. WE WON!

But it wasn’t the same without you there dude.
Get well soon you tart
Buzz
great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buzz is goodie .

i wasent there but i was in soul sir and to let you know also we WON so i think i satill find you and put my knive in your back :D
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

CI_CYCO wrote:Hello All.... After 2 weeks we finally got electric, heat and internet.. I miss you all.. Sooooooooo Happy to be back up and running..

Here are some pictures of my home and around the neighborhood I live in....

http://s105.beta.photobucket.com/user/C ... 2010292012
CYCO MA'AM i only can say that i am glad you and your family are all ok . i know how hard is losing the things you work so hard to get and i know this time will be hard for you . but i will always think about you, i will pray for you so you can get all you have lost with this. but i have to say this from my heart i am sooooooo glad you and all your family is ok that the rest knowing is hard not matter that much.

hope you fell what i want to express

cya soon cyco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
{BHF} Blackhawk

There is an option for broadcasting the matches if you want. For instance Mik, Rose, or whoever is running the match can do that and the rest can just watch on the web. It will affect your internet connection, so I wouldn't suggest those playing do it, but the ref for instance should be fine. Just broadcast the last match off x-fire and everyone can watch on Twitch.
Just a thought.
Just playing to have a great time.
Bodies Hit the Floor
www.BHF-hq.com
Admin

yes if im not playing i can do that,,done it before for other games...

how can one player watch when all 3 have to play,,,if you mean all 3 play and someone watches just the one team,,no you cant as you coukd still see where another opponant may be,,like sneaking up behind you...
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

{ESC}Vampie wrote:Good luck everyone!

Can't we record the matches? since we are not alllowed to spec, it might be fun to record them and post it somewhere so the people who are interested can see how the matches went ( and maybe learn a few things.. )

@ Buzz: i put my PM option ON specially for you.. just in case.. ;)
when I competed it was a requirement for at least 1 player from each team to record a demo (was more for use in the occasion of cheating accusations)but you or anyone else could watch it.
simple as: /record "filename"
/stoprecord
the files are much smaller, and less stress on computer.
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
ManicK

i would record the games for anyone wishing me to, but im opposed to live streaming and spectaiting, as there could be spys around. As for the finals, you could pass word server and allow peps to spec, on a invite only, this way you could be sure that guys/girls in are not from other teams. But even then i would be unsure as x-fire, steam, and other talking methods still could be used. ???????????????????????? Who knows.
|Born 2 Die|
MikZzona
ESC Member

ManicK wrote:i would record the games for anyone wishing me to, but im opposed to live streaming and spectaiting, as there could be spys around. As for the finals, you could pass word server and allow peps to spec, on a invite only, this way you could be sure that guys/girls in are not from other teams.
Absolutely. Streaming is not an option for the semi-finals either - or it would have to be done by one of the players of one team, and that team will take all responsibility if it makes the job easier for everybody else who would be watching. But referees will not do it.

As for the finals we will see in time, I was planning to work on invites only indeed, or at least give confirmation to all players who would be watching - although I don't see why somebody wouldn't get that confirmation. I will also want all spectators to be in TeamSpeak at that time.