44%
5 vs 5
31%

Total votes: 16
{ESC}Tater-Salad
Administrator

LOL I am such an idiot I am not even ranked LOL LOL LOL
Admin

yea i liked it the way it was, except i think the last part like lego says,,ellimination is the way to go
{ESC}UDClown

can't exactly have an elimination with 3 teams, unless you want to take the 2nd and 3rd teams and have them face off to go against the number 1 team
{ESC}EAGLE1

Really enjoyed the members on our team last time.Probably go with the same group if possible. Definitely think elimination is best for final rounds. 4v4 or 5v5 would allow for teams with a missing member to still play in the match if other team agrees to play with same amount.Minimum being 3v3. I think alot of teams were short players last time at least this might alleviate having to cancel or reschedule.Another idea if 5v5 1 spot be held open on all teams for players not on a team.Excess players randomly put in the last spot.Just a thought.
Bas
ESC Member

EAGLE1 wrote:Really enjoyed the members on our team last time.Probably go with the same group if possible. Definitely think elimination is best for final rounds. 4v4 or 5v5 would allow for teams with a missing member to still play in the match if other team agrees to play with same amount.Minimum being 3v3. I think alot of teams were short players last time at least this might alleviate having to cancel or reschedule.Another idea if 5v5 1 spot be held open on all teams for players not on a team.Excess players randomly put in the last spot.Just a thought.

I don't think I'll be going with this. If we are going to allow full teams to be picked, I wont do it half way by adding members randomly. As for teams being short on players the day of the event. I think I might just come down hard on this. It is possible something happens, but seeing how I intent to plan around the timetables teams give me (I have an idea in mind for this, and am working that out), I will not accept teams that come up short on players more than once. They will have plenty of time communicating about any upcoming troubles in the planning.

I do appretiate that you are thinking along Eagle!
Bas
ESC Member

I will be leaving this poll open to the 6th, after that it's decision times as I want to get everything in writing (well in bits, but you know).
CI_CYCO

I personally would like to see a 4 v 4. I didn't really get the chance to play last time... I had no electric for 15 days Thanks to Hurricane Sandy. Heavy you can blame me for your teammates not showing up... I had no electric to post to them.
Bas
ESC Member

So it is concluded that this years tournament will be a 4v4. I will start working on the final preperations soon and open up the registration period during the summer. Thanks for the feedback
{ESC}HvyMtlRulz
ESC Member

CI_CYCO says:
I personally would like to see a 4 v 4. I didn't really get the chance to play last time... I had no electric for 15 days Thanks to Hurricane Sandy. Heavy you can blame me for your teammates not showing up... I had no electric to post to them.

I'm not mad at you girl....never was...While it DID frustrate me, for a moment, Sh*T happens..I KNOW what you went through....I'm glad I suggested a 4v4...This tourneys going to be a good one, I'm sure of it. As many 'players', who visit ESC servers, we shouldn't have any problem making teams.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."
Bas
ESC Member

{ESC}Lane wrote:AND THIS TIME THERE WILL BE PRIZES RIGHT BAS!

There will, however I want to keep the exact specs of the prices a secret untill it is all set! :) But ESC Lane has graced us with the effort of getting a few prices set up! So let me also take this time to puclicly thank you for the time and effort Lane :D