Good bye all.

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}SHo-oTER

Rose, you want to call someone ignorant and you can't even put together a sentence. I take back what I said about you'll fit right in with Walmart. Oh wait, maybe she already does work for Walmart and that would explain this notice.
Attachments
walmart.jpg
*Mama*
Administrator

On a happy note...  here's a cat farting rainbows
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

Lol, Mama. Nice red herring.
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

{ESC}Lewda
ESC Member

Hudson i am quite speechless right now. I hate to see you leave , i am hopeful that it is just a personal decision.I have enjoyed not only playing in game with you , but also the true life conversations we've shared..God's speed my friend!
ImageImage
-:Uis:-:Senzei:-

Sad to hear you go mate, you have had a rough time of it lately. Old Senzei always here for you, I know you will miss his deadly skills and lethal finishing's that you always dreamed about getting maybe be one day you will return after secretly practicing for thousands of hours, only to still be beaten by the 99 year old Senzei.
Enjoy the Sun and hope all works out for you. Take care bud    
HudsoN

Thank you all for your wishes. Things are good at the moment and I can see things are still the same with some others.
shooter and betty take it from me don't bite back at nothing as it will get you nowhere.  Hope everyone is good talk soon and take care
*Mama*
Administrator

HUDSON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zoe
ESC Member

hudson, as I already told you in game:
I'll miss you!!!! It was always a pleasure playing with/against you and we had a tons of fun.
I wish you all the best. Take care of you!