Hacked again

Talk about anything you want here.
DarkWhisper

I checked the link on a system with a clean install of Windows. The link sends me to Imageshack, then redirects to the fake anti-virus page that I posted before. Once I closed the page and clicked the link again, I was sent to Imageshack again, but it stayed at Imageshack. I can;t reproduce the redirect unless I do it on a system that hasn't been there before.

I don't think it has anything to do with you, YoMama.
*Mama*
Administrator

You're right.. both of my images have been thru image shack.. but both of my images have produced viruses and or sent to redirects.. I wish I had a better understanding of how this worked so I wouldn't be sitting here thinking "wtf should I do" with the stupid look I have on my face right now.. Image Shack has GOT to go in the meantime.. I don't know how many pics I have out there.. (then again, I posted that same link on FB and nobody mentioned the virus/ redirect)... odd... :?
DarkWhisper

{ESC}YoMama wrote:You're right.. both of my images have been thru image shack.. but both of my images have produced viruses and or sent to redirects.. I wish I had a better understanding of how this worked so I wouldn't be sitting here thinking "wtf should I do" with the stupid look I have on my face right now.. Image Shack has GOT to go in the meantime.. I don't know how many pics I have out there.. (then again, I posted that same link on FB and nobody mentioned the virus/ redirect)... odd... :?
How do I delete my ImageShack account?

It is not necessary to delete your account once you feel that you no longer need it. Simply stop using it. Otherwise send us an email and we will remove it.