{ESC} 3v3 Tourney - 2nd Edition

Talk about anything you want here.
MikZzona
ESC Member

FullProof wrote:Also the schedule is messed up because it says there are 2 matches Saturday December 1st and one match SUNDAY December 1st...Did you mean to put Saturday or December 2nd...
All matches are to be played on Saturday, just fixed the planning.. My bad!

Also if you will need a sub please let me know in advance, it will be complicated if we have to pick a sub right before the match and still keep it fair to everyone.
MikZzona
ESC Member

Finals in 3 days! :D
{ESC}UDClown

alright, I did a few /record demo's... now how do I access them?
Admin

what did u do them with?? try that folder or i have mine auto to a folder named VIDEOS!
{ESC}UDClown

Ok, found out what the problem was, and why I couldn't find the video's. Its because we are using a mod on Cod4. The folder should normally be found in 'Demo' under the folder 'main' ... Well, turns out because we are using g13ftags mod, the 'Demo' folder is under g13ftags

C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\Mods\g13ftags\demos - Windows XP
Legolas

ManicK wrote:i couldent care if the world was ending, i will not miss any game, love for the game/ challange to my skill, how could any one think about missing it, worked hard to get here and then booom, cant make it,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,family is family, i would get them to watch my class as i rocked, mate leaving to join army, by mate see you soon, with a card and box of chocs. wow get your prioritys right guys. cod 1st every thing else second. would a footballer not play cos his mate was moveing club?

haha you are completely right not sure what I was thinking must have bumped my head or had to much to drink that day....

Also I am suprised buzz is so quiet lol why is he not celebrating yet lol and buzz remember do not give a free round this week waiting for that damn clock...
Admin

silence is golden..........
=|Vampie|NL|=

Buzz and silence...

:eyebulge:
{ESC}UDClown

Enjoy it while you can. Win or Lose, it will not be silent.
{ESC}UDClown

Hornedfrog defrosted me and then goes down. I spawn in and thaw Hawk, he goes and gets himself in trouble where I can't get him. I'm confused as hell as to what to do because I am the last one left with no easy thaws. I figured the best chance I would have is to go for the unthinkable- Hornefrog (whose in the back of their spawn). And then this happens...

http://beta.xfire.com/video/5c9550